• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Amazing Race: Any ideas?

Recoleta

No me digas, che!
MBTI Type
ISXJ
Ok, so I love the show "The Amazing Race." I have faithfully followed the series since its creation, and every time I watch it I get all passionate/angry/thrilled while watching the other teams go through all the challenges. Most of the time I sit there saying to myself, "I can totally beat those guys!" or "That was so stupid!"

So, I have finally decided to do something about it. I am applying to be on the show...which is ironic, because I don't really like to be in front of a camera all that much, but the thought of a free trip around the world and the shot at $1,000,000 is pretty appealing. Anyway, I'm applying with my best friend and roommate who is also a female ISTJ.

We need to submit a 3 minute video with the application telling why we would be the perfect candidates and about our lives etc. I plan on being myself for the video, like I will dress how I normally dress, talk like I normally talk, and try to represent myself as I really am in everyday life.

However, I'm certainly not just gonna sit in the living room with my teammate and talk about ourselves. So does anyone have a good idea for what to do in the video? Or does anyone have reality tv experience, or know what show producers might look for? I have a few creative ideas already (which I will not yet reveal), but I was just wondering if any of you could volunteer some creativeness that might give a new perspective or something.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm sorry- I'm dreadfully uncreative, but congradulations! :D I hope you get on the show!

anii

homo-loving sonovagun
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
Film clips from a typical "day in the life."

What do you enjoy doing? What are you good at? Do you and your roommate share a hobby? Play on the same sports team?

Some random ideas, and I'm totally guessing what it is you might find interesting:

- trivia night at the local pub
- karaoke
- fencing
- roller blading
- speaking a foreign language?
- ask your parents, sig others to put in a good word?
- juggling
- geocaching

etc.