• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Book of Eli

speculative

Feelin' FiNe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Yahoo! Movies: Book of Eli (2010)

Denzel Washington, Gary Oldman, Mila Kunis, and Jennifer Beals in the post-apocalypse. I have no clue if this is going to be any good, but I plan on going to the matinee this weekend unless the reviews are horried. I think I'll hold off on Avatar until it comes out on DVD and see this instead. Anyone else interested in this film?

Hexis

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Im a huge Denzel fan, Im definitely looking forward to it. But I definitely recommend going to see Avatar in theaters. When I got out im glad I did cause it was one of those I would of regretted not being able to do so.

MBTI Type
INTJ
You'd be doing yourself a disservice to see Avatar on DVD. If you have any interest in it, see it in a theater in 3D. Otherwise it would be like going to the orchestra with earmuffs on.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
You'd be doing yourself a disservice to see Avatar on DVD. If you have any interest in it, see it in a theater in 3D. Otherwise it would be like going to the orchestra with earmuffs on.

Yeah, really. Any old crap is awesome in 3D.

3D FTW!!!

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
Denzel movies are always the same, the same acting, the same action script, the same blah feel.

No interest in seeing this movie for me.

I'm waiting for Legion.

Soren

MBTI Type
INTP
Denzel movies are always the same, the same acting, the same action script, the same blah feel.

You can be guaranteed there's going to be a hostage situation in his movies.

Fecal McAngry

Yahoo! Movies: Book of Eli (2010)

Denzel Washington, Gary Oldman, Mila Kunis, and Jennifer Beals in the post-apocalypse. I have no clue if this is going to be any good, but I plan on going to the matinee this weekend unless the reviews are horried. I think I'll hold off on Avatar until it comes out on DVD and see this instead. Anyone else interested in this film?

INFP Gary Oldman is one of the most gifted actors alive, and had he died in the early 90s I would never have dreamed that had he lived he would have proceeded to spend the next 15+ years pissing away his gifts...

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
I think it looks good. Probably going to see it tomorrow with my dad. I like post-apocalyptic themes.