• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

US vs UK cheerleaders

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Why do the American ones insist on being orange? Is this their answer to the racial divide - people of all colours coming together to make themselves into oompa loompas?

:huh:

BlueSprout

/X\(:: :: )/X\
MBTI Type
pfni
Enneagram
What the Brits lack in pazaz, they make up for in oomph.

I'd rather back them in a fight, that's for sure. ;)

Why do the American ones insist on being orange? Is this their answer to the racial divide - people of all colours coming together to make themselves into oompa loompas?

:huh:

It's that healthy tanning bed glow that goes hand in hand with the bleached teeth, toned abdomens and forced smiles which distinguish middle American beauty icons.

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
It's that healthy tanning bed glow that goes hand in hand with the bleached teeth, toned abdomens and forced smiles which distinguish middle American beauty icons.
How very attractive... :rolli:

:dont:

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
Apparently yes, and further apparently they are larger individuals and somewhat clumsy, or at least less coordinated.

I know, I mean look at these Scottish ones:

2004squad.jpg

2008-02-24_337m.jpg

Hideously large or what. :sick:

Liason

I'm more offensive in person!
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Go Dallas! :]

Andy

Supreme High Commander
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
I think it is at least partially because we regard the whole chearleader thing as a bit of a joke! I've never been able to take them seriously.

tcda

psicobolche
MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
I don't wish to be misogynistic, but the US has a much more mixed heritage to be playing with than the UK, so it's an unfair comparison. You're getting a choice from some of the most attractive parts of the world blended together: the women of Southern Europe, the Southern Cone of Latin America, Russia, Central Europe, Jews, Scandinavians, black women and Latinas. The UK can't compete.