• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Typoc and Intpc WoW Guild Recruitment

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
We're on Earthen Ring and are Tribe of Slartibartfast. If you'd like to join us just say the "word".

Qre:us

can you explain what this is? if it's not too big of a secret or something?

Edit: nvm, a very credible source let me in on what this is, and, I shall kindly opt out.

Thanks for the inclusion, regardless. :bye:

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
can you explain what this is? if it's not too big of a secret or something?
lol. a few of us started a typology central/ intpcentral guild on the realm earthen ring. do you want to join?

edit: i fixed thread title to avoid confusion. :)

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
ah yes, the mass tagging of numerous, random unfiltered gamers to join your guild for numbers.... how reminiscent of my EQ days in various guilds just starting off. If you're trying to make a "leet guild" of good gamers I would not recommend this recruiting method, but then again if it's led by an INFJ....

you're prolly not!

THEN AGAIN, i suspect that the mass tagging of many INTPs could possibly make your guild uber status in no time flat. So GL on recruiting on INTPc. INTPs are notorious grinders and viscious campers, IME

Trentham

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
i suspect that the mass tagging of many INTPs could possibly make your guild uber status in no time flat. So GL on recruiting on INTPc. INTPs are notorious grinders and viscious campers, IME

Grinder yes, camper no, heh.

I can speak for Jen in that uber leet is definitely not the goal we are attempting to achieve. :D

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
ah yes, the mass tagging of numerous, random unfiltered gamers to join your guild for numbers.... how reminiscent of my EQ days in various guilds just starting off. If you're trying to make a "leet guild" of good gamers I would not recommend this recruiting method, but then again if it's led by an INFJ....

you're prolly not!

THEN AGAIN, i suspect that the mass tagging of many INTPs could possibly make your guild uber status in no time flat. So GL on recruiting on INTPc. INTPs are notorious grinders and viscious campers, IME
you're off your fucking rocker dude. numbers? i actually wanted to delete this thread but was unable to. after giving the idea some consideration i decided i'd rather not be bothered with "having" to chit chat with strangers not to mention, there's a few of us, its really laid back and we're keeping it that way. trentham is the gm and an INTP. anything else?

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
well if its a for fun/social/family guild then yeah you won't really need numbers, or "leet gamer" types.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Not sure what the psych profile of a camper is, but grinder? Hell yes. Can't say I've ever camped. Huge waste of time for no payoff. IMO, goes against Ti-sense of justice/fairness. And lets face it, it's just very sad. But I'm not one of those INTPs who got bullied or pushed around irl so maybe that's it. Probably wrong though.

You guys alliance or horde? And hello Trentham, cool to see you on this board.

Trentham

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Can't say I've ever camped. Huge waste of time for no payoff. IMO, goes against Ti-sense of justice/fairness. But I could be wrong.
No, I would agree on both counts. It's hard for me to sit still that long in-game, besides I have no interest whatsoever in pissing in someone else's cheerios (which I find to be the basic point of camping).

You guys alliance or horde?
Guild is Alli. I don't have a preference for one or the other; but all the friends I've met outside the game play Alli, so that's the side I've focused on.

And hello Trentham, cool to see you on this board.
Good to be here. ;)

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
Awesome, Earthen Ring? That's my home server! I guess I just have to wait for when I get back to the states to play it, though.

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
I'm on the Turilyon server, that means I cannot join the guild without switching, right? :sad:

Trentham

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Awesome, Earthen Ring? That's my home server! I guess I just have to wait for when I get back to the states to play it, though.
Cool! Just shoot me a message in game (Trentham).

I'm on the Turilyon server, that means I cannot join the guild without switching, right? :sad:
Yes Dave, that's correct. I did a server transfer from Cenarion Circle myself.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
We're on Earthen Ring and are Tribe of Slartibartfast. If you'd like to join us just say the "word".

Oh, you bastard! I used to play on that server when I still liked the game :smile:
And that's an awesome name, by the way :D

Do you honor the fjords and cliffs of Norway on a daily basis or something?

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well Howling Fjord is my favorite zone in the game.

When people ask me what the name means, I tell them it's not important. ;)

Well... People could be divided into three camps.
Those who read and enjoyed the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, those who didn't enjoy it (wtf?) and those who haven't read it.

I'm not sure which of the latter two are worst...

We must maintain elitism at all costs.