• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

My Band got a nice write up

Stanton Moore

morose bourgeoisie
MBTI Type
INFP
I made this record last year with a guy from my hometown. He has a fully analog studio in his basement, and knows how to get a good sound.

Here's the write up:

The Bitter Roots will make you Listen

It was recorded totally analog by the two of us ( no digital, except for mastering, done off-site), and I think it turned out pretty well. We've played out a few times, and will start the next record later this year, which will probably be harder edged.

Here's a link to the tunes:
The Bitter Roots on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Anyway, I hope you like it!

Miserable

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w6
Good for you.

The five seconds I listened to, sounded pretty good.