• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Last Album You Listened to Begining to End, No Skipping!

metaphours

cast shadows
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
List the last album(s) you listened to in it's entirety - from beginning to end.

Kid A by Radiohead
You Forgot it in People by Broken Social Scene
Loveless by My Bloody Valentine
Neon Bible by Arcade Fire

Last edited:

Lux

Kraken down on piracy
Chill with Chopin - Various performers. The title is a bit silly, but the music is... close your eyes so you're not distracted by your sight. It's beautiful.

In the Aeroplane Over the Sea - Neutral Milk Hotel. This album just flows, I love it :D.

Jasz

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
"diary of a lonely sailor" by the timewriter

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
by the way- red hot chili peppers (good music to listen to while giving the dog a bath and washing the dishes :doh:)

the Planets, by Gustav Holst- what's better for driving at night than dramatic classical music?

JTG1984

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Stone Temple Pilots - Core

Kanye West - 808's and Heartbreak

Kings Of Leon - Only By The Night

speculative

Feelin' FiNe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Bush - Golden State (I might just like this album more than The Science of Things even...)

The Crystal Method - Divided by Night

Miserable

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w6
The last album I listened without skipping was Encore, by Eminem, which was a month ago.

Oh, I haven't listened to any album from beginning to end in my whole life. :blush:

Neither did I, before I listened to "Stan", then I was curious, so I listened to the next song, then I listened to the whole Marshall Mathers LP album.

speculative

Feelin' FiNe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Oh, I haven't listened to any album from beginning to end in my whole life. :blush:

:shock: Really? The longest I continuously listened to an album, no stopping and no sleep was while I worked on a term paper once and spun the blue CD from Smashing Pumpkin's Mellon Collie and the Inifinite Sadness for 25 hours straight while I finished the paper. I also spun the pink disc for about 10 hours straight while working on that semester's group of term papers...