• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Last Album You Listened to Begining to End, No Skipping!

Miserable

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w6
I've been a member of Zune for a little over 2 months. :O Been an advocate for music far longer than that.

11,000 plays is a lot for two months... I have only 35,000 plays in two years. And that's mostly played by my family.

C.J.Woolf

respect the brick
MBTI Type
INTP
Mike Oldfield -- Tubular Bells

It has only two tracks, Side 1 and Side 2. :D

MBTI Type
INFP
51PRczbvTXL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

BlueSprout

/X\(:: :: )/X\
MBTI Type
pfni
Enneagram
Does it have to be a full length album? Can it be an EP? I can't even remember the last album I listened to all the way through. :shock:

RiderOnTheStorm

E. N.. T... :P
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

The_Liquid_Laser

Glowy Goopy Goodness
MBTI Type
ENTP
I got MGMT's Oracular Spectacular for Christmas. I'm listening to it right now. :)

I still think listening to the whole album is the best way to experience music, but that might simply mean that I'm old. ;)

human101

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx

Litmus

MBTI Type
INxJ
Roman Candle--Elliott Smith

He's a classic, but I only had a chance to stumble upon this one recently.
Loved it incredibly. Heartbreakingly beautiful.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcK0DsFw-RA"][/YOUTUBE]

mr.awesome

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
recently the heavy ones on rotation for me have been
between the buried and me -colours
lagwagon -lets talk about feelings
yndi halda -enjoy eternal bliss

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I must admit I don't usually listen to albums beginning to end anymore unless it's brand new to me. But we listened to Frank Zappa - Hot Rats in its entirety on the way to a family gathering yesterday.

I tend to listen to an album all the way through a few times when I first get it, then I skip around. The last album I bought was Grizzly Bear - Veckatimest. I think before that it was Beyonce's Sasha Fierce thing.

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
i listen to albums from beginning to end very often, several a week, often a few albums a day.
it is very rare that i don't have music playing at home, so a lot of times i will just line up a few jazz albums and let them all play out beginning to end.

i love the simplicity of putting on an album and letting it play out, rather than choosing songs. i really appreciate a well made mix, but i never make them myself.
i love it when people get really into their mixes, like in High Fidelity. i think that's great.

Shimmy

MBTI Type
SEXY
Judging from the recently played selection in Winamp it would have to be Aphex Twin's Selected Ambient Works 85-92.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Angels and Airwaves - We don't need to whisper and Iempire
Breathe Carolina - Classy something or other..