• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Who killed Archie Mitchel

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Anyone watch East Enders?

Archy... ? ESTJ Clearly a man with narracsistic disorder; scheing, manipulative, butter wouldn't melt in the mouth type....

Ronnie = ? ENTJ
Roxy = ? ESFP
Peggy = ? ESxP
Janine = ? ESTJ or maybe ENTJ
Sam = ? ESTJ
Phil = ? ESTJ
Bradly =? ENFJ
Jack = ? ENTJ
Max = ESTJ
Ben = INFP

May favorites in bold above...

HollyGolightly

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Anyone watch East Enders?

Archy... ? ESTJ Clearly a man with narracsistic disorder; scheing, manipulative, butter wouldn't melt in the mouth type....

Ronnie = ? ENTJ
Roxy = ? ESFP
Peggy = ? ESxP
Janine = ? ESTJ or maybe ENTJ
Sam = ? ESTJ
Phil = ? ESTJ
Bradly =? ENFJ
Jack = ? ENTJ
Max = ESTJ
Ben = INFP

May favorites in bold above...

I think Peggy is ESFJ and Bradley an ISFJ. They're all quite hard to type because the writers change their personalities so much and reveal unexpected things about thw characters.

I personally want Bradley to have killed Archie but somebody else get the blame for it.

Yeah Archie is definately ESTJ, and I think Ronnie could be ENTJ...I'm not sure though. She's definately xNxJ. Roxie is totally ESFP and Sam strikes me as quite ESFPish too. I think Janine is ESTJ but I'm not sure. I always thought Phil was an ISTP, reminds me of an ISTP relative I have. I think Max is ENFJ. Ben is IxFP...I can't quite work him out as he doesn't come around often.