User Tag List

123 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 25

  1. #1
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    11,925

    Default When you think about it...

    Poetry is just a more favorable word for passive-aggressiveness in the written word.

    Prove me wrong...

  2. #2
    Wait, what? Varelse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    1,698

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    Poetry is just a more favorable word for passive-aggressiveness in the written word.

    Prove me wrong...
    Shouldn't you have to prove yourself right?
    We are not poets
    We have no right to make amendments

  3. #3
    Furry Critter with Claws Kiddo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    OMNi
    Posts
    2,790

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    Poetry is just a more favorable word for passive-aggressiveness in the written word.

    Prove me wrong...
    A burden of proof fallacy? Let me try some!

    You cannot prove God doesn't exist, so he does!
    You cannot prove I'm not more intelligent than you, so I am!
    You cannot prove my penis isn't bigger than yours, so it is!

  4. #4
    homo-loving sonovagun anii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    9
    Socionics
    fuck
    Posts
    900

  5. #5
    @.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Totenkindly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    42,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiddo View Post
    You cannot prove God doesn't exist, so he does!
    You cannot prove I'm not more intelligent than you, so I am!
    You cannot prove my penis isn't bigger than yours, so it is!
    Along with the burden of assumption that both of you have them to start with?
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

    “Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

  6. #6
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiddo View Post
    A burden of proof fallacy? Let me try some!

    You cannot prove God doesn't exist, so he does!
    You cannot prove I'm not more intelligent than you, so I am!
    You cannot prove my penis isn't bigger than yours, so it is!
    yeah- your penis is totally bigger than mine!

  7. #7
    Furry Critter with Claws Kiddo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    OMNi
    Posts
    2,790

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Along with the burden of assumption that both of you have them to start with?
    Touche!

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    yeah- your penis is totally bigger than mine!
    :yim_rolling_on_the_

    I got a penor and you don't!

  8. #8
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiddo View Post
    Touche!



    :yim_rolling_on_the_

    I got a penor and you don't!
    I've definitley got better tits though!

    (according to dirty old men anyways )

  9. #9
    On a mission Usehername's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1
    Posts
    3,823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I've definitley got better tits though!

    (according to dirty old men anyways )
    doesn't comments on your body from old guys make you shiver grossly for days?

    ugh.

    note to males: when you're old enough to be really wrinkly, pretend to be blind too.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

  10. #10
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    doesn't comments on your body from old guys make you shiver grossly for days?

    ugh.

    note to males: when you're old enough to be really wrinkly, pretend to be blind too.
    it kind of makes me feel the need to go home and take a scalding hot shower!

    yeah- people who are old enough to be my dad/grandpa should really not leer

Similar Threads

  1. What Do You Think About When You See This Picture?
    By Mal12345 in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-07-2014, 11:18 AM
  2. Funny the way it is, if you think about it ~
    By BoChelly in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-14-2010, 07:33 AM
  3. [SJ] SJ's: When You're Lost in Thought, What Are You Thinking About?
    By coconut in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 08-04-2010, 09:12 PM
  4. North American Union: How Would You Feel/Think About It?
    By heart in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 08-24-2007, 04:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO