• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

sherlock holmes

Risen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Im in this crowded ass theater right now, bout to watch this movie. It better be good considering how long the stupid line was for baby Christ's sake.

Qre:us

Jude Law...it's can't be unbearable to watch, at least. :drool:

PS - why are you online and not getting set for the movie?

Risen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Jude Law...it's can't be unbearable to watch, at least. :drool:

PS - why are you online and not getting set for the movie?

Jude Law AND Robert Downey Jr

*dies of lust*

Tch, typical women ;) . I don't even know who this Jude Law person is. Downey isn't what id consider a catch unless you like drunken fools whose careers were spontaneous revived from the grave through the magic of Marvel. *yea I'm jealous*

But anyway, on to the review. Well, it was a pretty good movie. I'm a sucker for movies based in the late 1800's~very early 1900's London type stuff. Plus the Sherlock character was pretty genius, intelligent and funny. Reminds me of the Tony Stark character, except Sherlock is much less capable with women. Perhaps an INTP. Overall it was great to watch, and wouldve been much better were it not for the very long line of people waiting to get in and crowd the freaking theater at 11 at night, on Christmas. And hell no I didn't wait in that line, I went back to my car. What really made it annoying was the guy next to me suffering from SARS or some shit, breathing as heavy as a jet engine. At one point during the movie I had to fight the urge to reach over and choke him to put him out of his/my misery. But yea, good movie. I'd recommend it.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Tch, typical women ;) . I don't even know who this Jude Law person is. Downey isn't what id consider a catch unless you like drunken fools whose careers were spontaneous revived from the grave through the magic of Marvel. *yea I'm jealous*.

The only one of the sacred trinity that is missing is Jonny Depp

The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus had both Law and Depp in it..... and it had Ledger too

Guess we live in a 2 out of 3 aint bad mode.....

Laters

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
lol Women - sulkers for a pretty face...

Actually Depp comes over as being a bit more engaging than the others, you get the impression he ahs a brain.... I like that he does weird movies...

if you like that ear, try From Hell, very good movie about Jack the Ripper

I'm abotu to srat reading a novel called Drood which is a similar time period

Risen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Yea well, this movie had... what's her face... Rachel McAdams, so that gave it an extra point in my book. She is a real beauty :heart: .

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Well I liked it, but I'm a sulker for a London setting...

More fighting than I'd want normally in a homes movie but good atll the same, great chemistry with the leads.

Actually I used to live very close to Mark Strong, he is increadibly dishy in real life, oozes sex appeal.... really tall.