• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Virtual True Love

Qre:us

Virtually impossible, you say?

Nay!

A man marries a character from a videogame. He promises to never cheat on her.

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtDXq0xD9zY]:wubbie:[/youtube]

TickTock

Mud and rain and chaos...
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Virtually impossible, you say?

Nay!

A man marries a character from a videogame. He promises to never cheat on her.

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtDXq0xD9zY]:wubbie:[/youtube]

sage use of there word nay there - I didn't realize you did animal noises.

Andy

Supreme High Commander
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Make society more interesting? I think that might be the end of it...

G

Ginkgo

I can't tell whether this is meant to propagate video games or discourage them. Lol.

P

Phantonym

Hm. Yeah. Nobody asked the character.

It's funny to see that virtual love belongs to the "Sports and Games" section. :D

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
It gives a whole new meaning to Do You Wanna Date My Avatar?

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
My friend showed me this game yesterday. He plays it on a nintendo ds emulator on his computer and is addicted to it. He gave me the game but I'm not playing it. I don't know how he gets by as the whole game is in japanese. But he's learning japanese so he's not necessarily fully handicapped. Actually that game came out in September, 2009 and is revolutionary in the anime world. Otakus who can't get girlfriends are quite delighted by this game. Yes, that guy married a character called Nene on that game. I knew about this last month. There is also a case where someone divorced his wife because of that game too.

Hackers are also cracking the game to make an english version.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Qre:us, what have you done to my eyes?!

You know, if someone was clever with coding, we could make her into a totally controlling freaked-out uninteresting harpy who suspects him of cheating on her. Another marriage bites the dust.

Bubbles

See Right Through Me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
What happens when they make a sequel that goes past first base? Does he get a virtual divorce for Nene v2? :tongue:

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm not entirely sure, but I see a guy trying to get a point across by being humorous and getting lots of attention for it in return. So he's quite successful at it too.

At the off chance he is truely in love with a digital image, he at least has the solution to all of humanities problems. :p

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
People do stuff like this all of the time. At least this guy was honest and open enough to make it official. ;)

You know, if someone was clever with coding, we could make her into a totally controlling freaked-out uninteresting harpy who suspects him of cheating on her. Another marriage bites the dust.
You would make one wicked virus writer. :ninja: