• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

reccommend me some awesome PC games from the 90s

Tantive

MBTI Type
INFP
Riven, a worthy title. It's a wonderful game that really requires you to have a little notebook with you to catalog some of your discoveries.

Sinmara

Not Your Therapist
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Eh, this was from 2000, but that's close enough. American McGee's Alice (as in Alice in Wonderland) was awesome.

Ozz

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Not sure what is the spec of your computer..
C&C: Tiberian Sun is free from EA

I remember running it on a 300MHz machine.

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Don't know if this has been mentioned .. But Panzer General 2 is an awesome game if you like WW2..

It's been upgraded with many new features and you get it free here
JP

Willfrey

MBTI Type
IsTP
Riven, a worthy title. It's a wonderful game that really requires you to have a little notebook with you to catalog some of your discoveries.

I used to love games like this. I actually kept all my notebooks that were filled with game notes :)

O

Oberon

I like Battlezone II: Combat Commander. There's still a moderately active online community, and PvP games online.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Early 90s

Transport Tycoon
Sim city
Dune 2
Indiana Jones 4: And the Fate of Atlantis
Monkey Island 2

Late 90s
Arcanum
Diablo 2
Action Quake 2 (mod for Quake 2, best teamplay fps multiplayer ever made imo :p, still some servers active too!)