• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Play time

McRumi

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
What board game would be the perfect Xmas/Hanukkah/Wintersolstice gift for each type?

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INTP - Scrabble
ENTP - Cranium
INTJ - Trivial Pursuit
ENTJ - Battleship

ESFP - Twister
ESTP - Monopoly
ISTP - Operation
ISFP - Apples To Apples

ISTJ - Clue
ESTJ - Sorry
ESFJ - Life
ISFJ - Chutes & Ladders

INFJ - Connect Four
ENFJ - Scattegories
ENFP -Taboo
INFP - Loaded Questions

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What board game would be the perfect Xmas/Hanukkah/Wintersolstice gift for each type?

:wubbie:

I always liked Catan, Colditz and Agricola (as I love building things and hate harming or declaring war on others. I know :doh:)

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Moved from SP Arthouse.

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
:wubbie:

I always liked Catan, Colditz and Agricola (as I love building things and hate harming or declaring war on others. I know :doh:)

Hmmm... I love war in games. And anything that gives me room to be totally inappropriate or politically incorrect. I think my aim in most games is to find out how to totally destroy the concept but keep within the rules. I will admit I tend to enjoy getting resources and building armies to prepare for war more than actually attacking anyone though.

I do find apples to apples quite fun. Though we probably should be sent to prison for some of the combinations we've played :).

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Personally I would love to have a glass chess set if I were ever to receive a board game as a gift.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It's a gift, if someone buys what you want it ruins the point. So you get a monopoly board game, and you like it :D!
Such an ISTJ. :D Well, alright but don't expect me to get you anything that you may like as a sort of revenge for knowing what I like but not getting me it.

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
No, but i know you don't always get what you want.

With all these psychological games going on... You get a G I Joe action figure.

I enjoy Catan just because it has interesting tactics and you get to watch your civilization grow up.