• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Brothers

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I was excited when I first heard an American version was being made of this film. I loved the original (And anyone who has actually seen it!). It's a shame this version appears to be more about the war and a political agenda than the characters...In the original, it was almost completely about the characters, and the war was almost like a backdrop. They conjure up completely different ideas. Or... that's just my opinion. Any other thoughts?

And what about character types? I think the brother (Tommy/Jannik) is an ISTP, and the husband is an STJ... Michael (the Danish version) seems like an ESTJ, whereas Sam (American version) seems more ISTJ. Grace (American version) seems INFP and Sarah (Danish) seems more ISFP. The mom is an ESFJ, and the dad seems ISTJ.

Owl

desert pelican
MBTI Type
INTP
I just got home from this movie. I couldn't type the characters if I tried, but I'd be interested in hearing what you think about the nature of the political agenda you saw in the film.