• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Facebook

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
I signed up a few months ago but I've yet to contact any of my old friends from high school and my college days (the latter, mainly because I can't remember anyone's last name). I use it mainly for events and to keep up with current friends. It's kind of fun.

I don't see the point in friending people from way back in freaking 9th grade. I'll approve it eventually, but really? In addition to restricting profile access, I restricted search to reduce the odds of random people finding or contacting me. So far, it's working.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
facebook is great, I need all the distraction I can get from doing paperwork. I've got a procrastination/laziness problem, and facebook is my best enabler :)

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
I don't see the point in friending people from way back in freaking 9th grade. I'll approve it eventually, but really? In addition to restricting profile access, I restricted search to reduce the odds of random people finding or contacting me. So far, it's working.

I win! I have one of MacGuffin's friends from way back in freaking 9th grade. I think she added me by mistake when she clicked on his profile. OK... I did remove her after a while, she was kinda tiresome. One of those with the endless dull status messages. You know who you are, people.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I have a facebook I don't do much with it. But occasionally I have a friend who wants to know what's going on. very occasionally, I'm not getting rid of it, but I'm certainly not like OOOH I HAVE TO CHECK FACEBOOK OMMGGG!! I usually don't add people unless they add me, then I'm like I might or might not know you but their really isn't anything to personal on here so whatever

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I win! I have one of MacGuffin's friends from way back in freaking 9th grade. I think she added me by mistake when she clicked on his profile. OK... I did remove her after a while, she was kinda tiresome. One of those with the endless dull status messages. You know who you are, people.

I'd like to state for the record that I would never dump y'all as my FaceBook friends... but I will definitely block all your status messages as soon as I start finding out what you had for dinner, when you used the bathroom last, and what TV program you fell asleep during last night.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I only use facebook for stalking purposes.

:ninja:

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Get this: my 18 year old son and his 20 year old friend yesterday found the wallet of an 18 year old gal.
They searched for her on facebook, sent her a message with their cell number. Two minutes later, she called them, and they arranged a public meeting place to get her wallet back!
It was awesome!

cloakofsnow

MBTI Type
INFx
There's an MBTICentral group on FaceBook, if you haven't looked yet.
Some of us have joined that and you can pick us up there.

I've got Facebook and I just joined the MBTIc group over there. I'm the member who's purple.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've got Facebook and I just joined the MBTIc group over there. I'm the member who's purple.

I was not even aware one existed.

I don't go on Facebook that much, but mostly because there's never anything new or interesting going on.

And I really don't know that many people. I only have like 14 friends or so on it and I hardly ever talk to them.

Travo7

MBTI Type
IN??
Enneagram
IDK
Yes, I do have one. I have mostly old friends on there, and it's pretty good for staying in touch, you know, for that reason.
And...I just joined the MBTIc group. :)

mippus

you are right
MBTI Type
Intp
Enneagram
5w6
I'm in but I feel a little nacked without my headphones and my nickname...

Prototype

THREADKILLER
MBTI Type
Why?
I also have a Facebook account, mostly because it's much quicker then email for me...

However, I think that it is clever plan between the creators and Microsoft to wear down processors much faster due to being "connected" within a network... The internet isn't fast enough to kill off old computers and raise the sales for new ones, that's where Facebook and it's applications come in.

Unique

I have a facebook but prefer not to use it. (if it wasnt for a few friends id delete the sucker) I much prefer myspace... myspace you can customize better and you can listen to and add all kinds of different music.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
MySpace was fun for a while. I got one when I became interested in opening up to others, but nothing ever happened through that. It was just me talking with others through email. It got depressing because I was never able to meet up with them in real life. I wanted more than just putting up a glorified personals ad.

Unique

MySpace was fun for a while. I got one when I became interested in opening up to others, but nothing ever happened through that. It was just me talking with others through email. It got depressing because I was never able to meet up with them in real life. I wanted more than just putting up a glorified personals ad.

Mines for friends I know in real only. ;)

rhinosaur

Just a statistic
MBTI Type
INTP
I was just on facebook earlier today.
Everyone join the MBTIcentral group so I can stalk you.

Anonymous

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
I have Facebook, yeah. I almost have as many INTPc/MBTIc people on there as I do people that I knew from High School.