User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

Thread: Facebook

MBTI
    intp

Quote Originally Posted by nhx View Post
    I signed up a few months ago but I've yet to contact any of my old friends from high school and my college days (the latter, mainly because I can't remember anyone's last name). I use it mainly for events and to keep up with current friends. It's kind of fun.
    I don't see the point in friending people from way back in freaking 9th grade. I'll approve it eventually, but really? In addition to restricting profile access, I restricted search to reduce the odds of random people finding or contacting me. So far, it's working.
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

facebook is great, I need all the distraction I can get from doing paperwork. I've got a procrastination/laziness problem, and facebook is my best enabler

MBTI
    INXP

Quote Originally Posted by IF3157 View Post
    I don't see the point in friending people from way back in freaking 9th grade. I'll approve it eventually, but really? In addition to restricting profile access, I restricted search to reduce the odds of random people finding or contacting me. So far, it's working.
    I win! I have one of MacGuffin's friends from way back in freaking 9th grade. I think she added me by mistake when she clicked on his profile. OK... I did remove her after a while, she was kinda tiresome. One of those with the endless dull status messages. You know who you are, people.

MBTI
    yupp

I have a facebook I don't do much with it. But occasionally I have a friend who wants to know what's going on. very occasionally, I'm not getting rid of it, but I'm certainly not like OOOH I HAVE TO CHECK FACEBOOK OMMGGG!! I usually don't add people unless they add me, then I'm like I might or might not know you but their really isn't anything to personal on here so whatever
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    I win! I have one of MacGuffin's friends from way back in freaking 9th grade. I think she added me by mistake when she clicked on his profile. OK... I did remove her after a while, she was kinda tiresome. One of those with the endless dull status messages. You know who you are, people.
    I'd like to state for the record that I would never dump y'all as my FaceBook friends... but I will definitely block all your status messages as soon as I start finding out what you had for dinner, when you used the bathroom last, and what TV program you fell asleep during last night.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

I only use facebook for stalking purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    INTJ

Get this: my 18 year old son and his 20 year old friend yesterday found the wallet of an 18 year old gal.
    They searched for her on facebook, sent her a message with their cell number. Two minutes later, she called them, and they arranged a public meeting place to get her wallet back!
    It was awesome!

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    I only use facebook for stalking purposes.

Okay, maybe I'd dump Blue.

But the rest of you are still okay.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFx

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    There's an MBTICentral group on FaceBook, if you haven't looked yet.
    Some of us have joined that and you can pick us up there.
    I've got Facebook and I just joined the MBTIc group over there. I'm the member who's purple.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by cloakofsnow View Post
    I've got Facebook and I just joined the MBTIc group over there. I'm the member who's purple.
    I was not even aware one existed.

I don't go on Facebook that much, but mostly because there's never anything new or interesting going on.

And I really don't know that many people. I only have like 14 friends or so on it and I hardly ever talk to them.