User Tag List

First 5678917 Last

Results 61 to 70 of 187

Thread: Facebook

  1. #61
    no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    4,516

    Default

    And I bet, victor, that by denying Jungs involvement in fascism or NAZI encouraging I would be guilty then, of collaboration with, or at least ignorantly following the very NAZI values inherent and stored in MBTI right?
    we fukin won boys

  2. #62
    Resident Snot-Nose GZA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    MBTI
    infp
    Posts
    1,771

    Default

    I'm the only high school student left on earth who doesn't have them!

    The Few

    The PROUD!

    THE ANTISOCIAL!!!

    Ahem.


  3. #63
    Scream down the boulevard LadyJaye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx
    Posts
    2,077

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GZA View Post
    I'm the only high school student left on earth who doesn't have them!

    The Few

    The PROUD!

    THE ANTISOCIAL!!!

    Ahem.

    Oh just give up and join. That way we can menace you properly.

  4. #64
    On a mission Usehername's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1
    Posts
    3,823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    How extraordinary. This is sheer fantasy.

    And it is reminiscent of the fascist fantasy directed against the Jew, Freud.

    Anti-semitic fantasy is very deeply rooted and it is deeply rooted in MBTI.

    It is ugly and evil. And dare not show its face openly.

    And since losing WW II, it hides behind the cult of Jung.
    It's explicitly noted on the documentary that his granddaughter approved and speaks in. I've seen it.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

  5. #65
    & Badger, Ratty and Toad Mole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    18,529

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nocapszy View Post
    And I bet, victor, that by denying Jungs involvement in fascism or NAZI encouraging I would be guilty then, of collaboration with, or at least ignorantly following the very NAZI values inherent and stored in MBTI right?
    in Germany you would be regarded as a denialist and a revisionist.

    And as I write this the Germans are trying to extradite a denialist from Britain to bring him to trial.

    It would be nice to think you just had extraordinary bad taste, but unfortunately it is the taste of evil.

  6. #66
    & Badger, Ratty and Toad Mole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    18,529

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    Freud was an INTJ who convinced himself for a while that his father "must have been one of those monsters" (incestuous child-abusers) because his Ni was overactive and he was a Te user who saw a commonality between him and, like, 2 of his patients or something. (His dad wasn't sexually abusive. Freud was just an overactive Ni user.)
    This is jargon.

    And all cults have their jargon.

    And the purpose of jargon is to inhibit clear thought.

    And unfortunately you use jargon to incite hatred of the Jew, Freud.

    Just as Jung hated Freud.

    Such hatred is so ugly it must be concealed in jargon.

  7. #67
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Nay.

    I used to have one, however I could only maintain it for two months - got in touch with some old, including important friends and people. I'm generally better at keeping up with IM and mobile phone texting and/or calls. I deactivated my account once I saw little purpose of continuing membership on it.

  8. #68
    & Badger, Ratty and Toad Mole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    18,529

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    It's explicitly noted on the documentary that his granddaughter approved and speaks in. I've seen it.
    You've seen it but you haven't understood it.

    This is because you are committed, possibly at an unconscious level, to spreading hatred of the Jew, Freud.

    You don't seem to understand that in the West we have set out face against anti-semitism.

    We will never go back on this because it touches our deepest sense of right and wrong.

    This is the first reason we support the State of Israel - because it is the last best defence for the Jews.

    Also the Islamists are planning a second shoah, or holocaust, for the Jews. And towards this end, they spread the most virulent hatred of Jews.

    Do you think we will stand by while you spread the same hatred?

  9. #69
    & Badger, Ratty and Toad Mole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    18,529

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nocapszy View Post
    And I bet, victor, that by denying Jungs involvement in fascism or NAZI encouraging I would be guilty then, of collaboration with, or at least ignorantly following the very NAZI values inherent and stored in MBTI right?
    Jung voluntarily joined those who drove Freud out of Vienna and out of Europe because Freud was a Jew.

    Jung also voluntarily joined those who tortured and killed those relatives of Freud who stayed behind, simply because they were Jews.

    It seems to me that those who were followers of Jung, such as Mrs Briggs and her daughter Mrs Myers, were morally obtuse.

    And it is not too far a stretch to say that those who follow MBTI are not only morally obtuse, but dim.

  10. #70
    On a mission Usehername's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1
    Posts
    3,823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    You've seen it but you haven't understood it.

    This is because you are committed, possibly at an unconscious level, to spreading hatred of the Jew, Freud.

    You don't seem to understand that in the West we have set out face against anti-semitism.

    We will never go back on this because it touches our deepest sense of right and wrong.

    This is the first reason we support the State of Israel - because it is the last best defence for the Jews.

    Also the Islamists are planning a second shoah, or holocaust, for the Jews. And towards this end, they spread the most virulent hatred of Jews.

    Do you think we will stand by while you spread the same hatred?
    Victor! I watched it, and had a class discussion on it, with my Jewish Professor with a PhD in Psychology, who regularly goes back to Harvard, where he went to school, and who works with Chomsky on side-projects and studies. And my prof has met and talked IRL with Freud's granddaughter.

    I'm. Right. !!!

    (!)

    And I don't hate Jews subconsciously!!!!!
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

Similar Threads

  1. MBTI Facebook
    By Desperado44 in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-28-2009, 08:49 PM
  2. Any trick to see someone's facebook profile before making friend request?
    By Cality in forum Science, Technology, and Future Tech
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-03-2008, 01:39 PM
  3. MBTI Facebook group?
    By swordpath in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-06-2008, 10:21 PM
  4. [NT] Colorado School of Mines facebook group.
    By Aven in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-14-2007, 12:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO