• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Movies that made you vomit

P

Phantonym

...anything w/Ben Stiller. :dry:

:laugh: I'd have to second that. I've never really gotten his appeal although I still watch all of his movies. For educational purposes, to be informed.

But no movie makes me vomit, no matter how bad it is. I might get serious laughing fits when mocking awful movies but where there's humour involved, it's all good.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I forgot the movie Audition... even thinking about it makes me queasy :sick:

tcda

psicobolche
MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
And on that note, Coffee and Cigarettes was the biggest pretentious snoozefest I had the misfortune of watching.

Interesting, I wanted to see that, I generally love Jarmusch films, though I heard some of his recent work has been getting a lot of criticism from former fans (Broken Flowers which I didn't think was that bad, and a new one he made that I can't remember the name of).

InfiniteIntrigue

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp
Any Epic Movie / Date Movie / ETC parody.
The Notebook as well,
because I'm neither a romantic nor an idealist.
Also, the Twilight movies are awful,
though they can be fun to watch if you make fun of them the whole time like me and my friends do.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Just saw this movie last night and its good but extremely disturbing not only the graphic nature of a teenager girl bondage/torture/rape/stuff flick it also the relatively high production value and a 1950s Stand By Me flashback vibe at the being of the picture. Also based on a true story and free on Netflix.
The Girl Next Door (2007)

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Crash, not the cool one about getting turned on by automobile accidents, I'm talking about that godawful tripe shyte one that won an oscar.

Samvega

Buddhist Misanthrope
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Elephant, worst movie I've ever seen in my life with Blair Witch Project right behind it, though the rest of the world seemed to like the latter just fine.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Pulp Fiction - couldn't stand it. Don't know what people saw in it

metaphours

cast shadows
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Any of the completely needless and pointless sequels to American Pie.

Not to mention the inane string of mindless parodies entitled with the name of the genre followed by the word "movie." (i.e., Date Movie, Superhero Movie, etc.)

Elephant, worst movie I've ever seen in my life with Blair Witch Project right behind it, though the rest of the world seemed to like the latter just fine.

Pulp Fiction - couldn't stand it. Don't know what people saw in it
:(

Aerithria

Senior Thread Terminator
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Anything and everything starring Katherine Heigl or Adam Sandler.

Any horror film that doesn't overdo its stupidity enough to become mockable.

Anything even remotely related to the Twilight series (or, for that matter, anything that is made to appeal to the teenage boppity-boo crowd that irritates me so much).

BlueSprout

/X\(:: :: )/X\
MBTI Type
pfni
Enneagram
- Anything with Nicholas Cage.
- PotC.
- A Walk to Remember.

I guess I tend to forget movies I really dislike, but those stand out.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Some movie named Daniel the Wizard was the worst movie ever according to IMDB. Is there anyone who saw that movie?

mr.awesome

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
i dont want to be hating Twilight for the sake of hating Twilight.
but the Twilight series is complete garbage.
honestly, if making films with cleavage and shirtless men in 80% opacity and light diffuse glow with a plot as shallow as a puddle made for good movies a 12 year old could do it with clips of people at a swimming pool.
[sorry for the run on sentence. haha]

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Marley and Me.

They used four very different looking dogs. The ugliest dog was used to be the worst, and then they became better looking as the dog's behavior improved. That actor's voice and character is extremely annoying. And his boss was way over the top. And it's like just train your damn dog and there won't be a plot. The only reason the dog calmed down is because it was sick, and then finally everyone loved it and claimed they loved it all along.

The end was sad indeed, no one wants to see a sick dog. May as well just make a commercial of a dying lab and his owner sitting next to him. Every dog lover will cry no matter what, since everyone can relate to having a dying dog and how sad it can be. But that sadness is in no way related to the rest of the movie.