User Tag List

First 3456715 Last

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Enchanted
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

MBTI
    IsTP

I watched Hamlet 2 the other day. I suggest everybody go on Youtube and watch the movie trailer, I highlights the only funny parts of the movie. There are no other enjoyable parts of the movie. I just saved everybody 92 minutes.
    ...Then I ducked my head and the lights went out, and two guns blazed in the dark;
    And a woman screamed, and the lights went up, and two men lay stiff and stark...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

The Notebook.

It was supposed to be sooo awesome you don't even have to rent it, just buy it. Blech. I just kept waiting for it to get better. It never did.

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    ILE

Terminator and all that type of action movies and stuff like that. Fighting, rescuing the world and saving hot chicks. No intelligence at all, just showing off and showing how right it is to use your muscle and gun power to solve any kind of problem. I strongly believe that it will be creativity and intelligence not physical power that will save this world (Has it to be saved, that's the next question), and those movies strongly disagree with my beliefs, so they are the ones really make me wanna throw up.
    I don't even have a feeling that chick flick is smth bad, because they're not violent, just dumb.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

The Unborn. I can honestly not believe how awful it was
    <3

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

A few weeks ago I had to watch this Dutch movie for school, "De Storm" ("The Storm"). The teachers wanted to have some fun with us and they decided to go to the cinema with us, but instead of going to a movie that young people like (like Inglourious Basterds, for example) they decided to let us see a dramatic dissaster movie about an unmarried teenage mother who's searching for her baby that she lost during the big flood of 1953. My grandparents survived that disaster and the movie just disappointed me. The acting was bad, the storyline sucked and the ending was the worst of all. I can easily write a blockbuster like that myself. A better one.

I also didn't like the Titanic, but that's just me. I'm unromantic.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by theaferist View Post
    Terminator and all that type of action movies and stuff like that. Fighting, rescuing the world and saving hot chicks. No intelligence at all, just showing off and showing how right it is to use your muscle and gun power to solve any kind of problem. I strongly believe that it will be creativity and intelligence not physical power that will save this world (Has it to be saved, that's the next question), and those movies strongly disagree with my beliefs, so they are the ones really make me wanna throw up.
    I don't even have a feeling that chick flick is smth bad, because they're not violent, just dumb.
    I bet you've never seen Terminator.

brainheart

Failure to Launch

The Hangover

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

I have never watched a movie that made me want to vomit per se, but when I was a little kid, I would get so involved with movies that scary movies made me frightened. Every once in a while, a movie would give me nightmares. But I never vomited.

On the other hand, if you mean it in a more figurative sense, then I guess I'd have to say.................some.........well, no, crazy/stupid movies make me laugh; dumb ass movies make me disgusted to a certain extent, but not really to that extent.

Nah, I don't think there has ever been a movie that made me feel ill. Except maybe some war atrocities. That disgusted me, but not to the point of physical manifestation.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    I bet you've never seen Terminator.
    No doubt, how could anyone hate the Terminator?:steam:
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"