First 123412 Last

I really hated Bruno. It was awful.
    "It is not length of life, but depth of life." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Thought breeds thought." ~ Henry David Thoreau

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

The Passion of the Christ

I'm never watching a Christian snuff film again.

MBTI
    INTJ

I never actually vomitted during a movie, but it was pretty close during Seven Pounds. What a piece of shit tripe, emotionally manipulative, hackneyed schmaltz. Fucking thing had no story, only "poignant" moments. I bet during filming, everyone on set was jerking themselves off while daydreaming about all those Oscars that were "totally in the bag".

I got to see it during one of those audience test screenings and we were told that we'd get to meet the stars of the film afterwards, but I left as soon as the lights were back on. Fuck them.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    American Pie was awful. I stopped watching after the pie scene. :rolli:

Pretty much most films out these days are crap.
    Well, that's rather weird!

When I've read the title of this thread, I've immediately thought to this movie too.

When I saw it, I actually quitted the cinema in the middle of the film show.

Although, I do not think it's exactly for the same reasons as Peguy. You know, INFJs and ENTPs aren't exactly similar, even if we often reach the same conclusions through different ways.

I just found this movie "too stupid and dumb to bother wasting the remaining hour on it". But I have to admit too that my initial reaction was linked to a kind of embarrassment and discomfort. Not because of sexual allusions (for instance, I consider "SalÚ o le 120 giornate di Sodoma" to be a great movie, or Edgar to be a subtle clown), but because a movie like "American Pie" just made my level of confidence in humanity drop. It made me sad, that's the truth, but not in a creative way.

A very disturbing feeling, if there even was one.
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

7w8 SCUxI

Quote Originally Posted by Jenna View Post
    I really hated Bruno. It was awful.
    whaaahahaaa... It was awsome. Ok it too had its overkill moments. But in a few parts you noticed he might be on to something. Examples Paula Abdul claimes to help people all around the world yadda yadda... and the hypocrite sits on chair people? Obvious trap btw.
    Or the part where they were serching for babys to get in to a photo where jesus gets crusified. To that you should have said hell no, but there were mothers trying desperatly to get the baby in to that photo. So much so that they asked for the babys mother to get the baby lose a considerable amount of weight (not sure of the amaunt) by the end of the week, and she said yes she will make it. :thud:
    And the pure heterosexual crowd who were originaly waching what seemed to be some fight sport not sure no care. I was more interested on Brunos next move, wich was making out with another man in the middle of the ring. The crowd flipped ppl were enraged ticked off and eaven crying. Why?

And alotta more...

K eaven though I liked Bruno and Borat. They went a little overboard and there were moments where I could not keep waching.

That snuff and pain olympicks.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmail! View Post
    Well, that's rather weird!

When I read the title of this thread, I immediately thought to this movie too.

When I saw it, I actually quitted the cinema in the middle of the film show.

Although, I do not think it's exactly for the same reasons as Peguy. You know, INFJs and ENTPs aren't exactly similar, even if we often reach the same conclusions through different ways.

I just found this movie "too stupid and dumb to bother wasting the remaining hour on it". I have to admit too that my initial reaction was linked to a kind of embarrassment and discomfort. Not because of the sex allusions (for instance, I consider "SalÚ o le 120 giornate di Sodoma" to be a great movie, or Edgar to be a subtle clown), but because a movie like "American Pie" just made my level of confidence in humanity drop. It made me sad, that's the truth, but not in a creative way.

A very disturbing feeling, if there even was one.
    Yes, I get the very same feeling while reading some of the posts here on TypoC.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

Quote Originally Posted by YaeRRoW View Post
    K eaven though I liked Bruno and Borat. They went a little overboard and there were moments where I could not keep waching.

That snuff and pain olympicks.
    I was cringing the entire movie, some if was kind of funny. I have issues with movies where the only point of the humor is to embarrass and/or shock people. Granted, if the situations were real (and I doubt they were) then the people deserve to have their true colors shown. But overall the movie was painful for me to watch. At the end I wanted a medal .
    "It is not length of life, but depth of life." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Thought breeds thought." ~ Henry David Thoreau

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Killing Zoe and Edan Lake kinda freaked me out...regardless I loved Killing Zoe.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Silent Hill made me want to vomit.
    But I have a low intake for horror/gore movies...or what ever that movie was.

I don't watch movies very often. I can predict the endings too easily and I don't like that. I need something with a bit more spice and originality. I cannot stand watching teen movies like American Pie. There's no substance and I don't go away with anything new. Instead I felt slightly irritated that I'd waste money on that crap.

I do not watch chick flicks. I just can't get into them and it doesn't seem realistic at all to me. They tend to make the relationships seem so unhealthy with all the obsession these people have with each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Armageddon can send me into fits of apocalyptic rage. I've seen it like eight times now.