• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What character from popular culture do you think best describes you.

Warrior Princess

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Pretty much a mixture of:
Elizabeth Bennett from Pride and Prejudice
Loralie Gilmore from Gilmore girls
Gracie Hart from Ms Congeniality
Cameron from House

elizabethbennett.jpgloreleigilmore.gifgraciehart.gifcameronhouse.jpg

Galaxy Gazer

Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think I said Brian from Family Guy before, but I'm way more like Tyrion Lannister: social outcast, a disappointment to my family, passionate about knowledge, willing to stand up to anyone, and secretly a hopeless romantic.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Alright. [MENTION=23915]Sinclair[/MENTION] called it. I started watching it because I had to know. 6 episodes in so far. I've found absolutely no reason to disagree yet

234881.jpg

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Credit for this one goes to [MENTION=7254]Wind Up Rex[/MENTION]

honda-tohru-240-1358347.jpg

Tohru Honda from Fruits Basket

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've tested as Buffy from Buffy the Vampire Slayer... Which at the time was me, 2010, and I guess I'd always be... Let off my leash, I'm like Sheldon Cooper from The Big Bang Theory with less of a social life, atm. This time last year I was Rick from Rick & Morty... Those were the days.

The stupid thing was, I've googled Sheldon Cooper's Mbti type and INTP was one of the proposed ones, either INTP or INTJ... I've tested as both INTP & ENTP so that's not even funny.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
bqg-cb4caaammbw.jpg

tumblr_n2r4tssFFG1r6tih0o1_400.gif

tumblr_n2r4tssFFG1r6tih0o5_r1_400.gif

tumblr_n6d2c0MiK11qfmdlzo8_250.gif

A book writer with smart alec tendencies, sarcasm, and as neutrally apathetically annoyed about Mages and Templars as I am about both religious and political rivalries. ;)

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
hqdefault.jpg

Sebastian Michaelis and Grell Sutcliff
madoka_takatori_shou_104626.jpg

Madoka Takatori
giphy.gif

Ayame Sohma
zg0xpFH.jpg

The Doctor

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
zpS3PqfU.png

i like [MENTION=22178]magpie[/MENTION]'s suggestion too

53152ec84419572a4adc10740b42690f.gif

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I relate to Varric as we both have sarcastic, funny and intelligent personalities who are not classically lawful good but with a deep solid heart of gold.

121v85t.jpg

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
I relate to Varric as we both have sarcastic, funny and intelligent personalities who are not classically lawful good but with a deep solid heart of gold.

121v85t.jpg

See Varric is charming, and charismatic without being antagonistic. I worry you've been dipping into the red lyrium:blush:

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
See Varric is charming, and charismatic without being antagonistic. I worry you've been dipping into the red lyrium:blush:

Varric can be nasty and antagnostic like me.

Like me its just a dream world that im nasty to people. As they say dreams reflect your inner nature :D