• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What character from popular culture do you think best describes you.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I relate to the personality of many Angelina Jolie characters, although I am not quite as awesome in action, sadly.

If I were to pick a particular actress, I think I relate to a lot of Audrey Tautou's characters, and I don't just mean Amelie - she's played some really interesting, quirky characters, and isn't afraid to portray stalkers, professional gold diggers, and maids as well as adorable little romantic NF girls and Coco Chanel.

Gish

Which side are you on?
MBTI Type
PTSD
You're so quirky and special, Marm, i bet everyone loves you.

Hera

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
I share a lot in common with Scarlett O'Hara from Gone With the Wind. Not too much, but enough that people compare me to her.

Hera

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Rhett Butler
Rhett.jpg

LOL! I saw this after my reply saying I'm a lot like Scarlett.

I love Rhett. OK I love Clark Gable. A lot.

Hera

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Oh, and I also get Daria, Elaine Benes, and Tina Fey.

KDude

Fox Mulder when he's throwing pencils on the ceiling
Leliana from Dragon Age, if I had a mission
I don't like the Red Queen much.. I identified with Alice a lot =)

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have recently realized that the two characters I identify the most with are Dorothea Brooke (Middlemarch - ok, it's classic literature rather than pop culture) and Leonard Hofstadter from The Big Bang Theory. !!!

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
I have recently realized that the two characters I identify the most with are Dorothea Brooke (Middlemarch - ok, it's classic literature rather than pop culture) and Leonard Hofstadter from The Big Bang Theory. !!!

That makes sense, I think - it recently sprung into my mind that Leonard might be a 6w5 (like you) and I was all, "why didn't I think of that before?" :doh:

[/off-topicness]

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That makes sense, I think - it recently sprung into my mind that Leonard might be a 6w5 (like you) and I was all, "why didn't I think of that before?" :doh:

[/off-topicness]

Yeah, he definitely could be! I know he's usually typed as INTP or INTJ, but I seriously think he could be a 6w5 INFJ. The way he over-analyzes emotional and romantic matters is way too familiar. ;)

Dorothea Brooke is almost certainly an INFJ, but not sure about her enneagram - I think she's likely to be a 1, maybe 1w2.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I relate to people in the background all the time.

:D

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah, he definitely could be! I know he's usually typed as INTP or INTJ, but I seriously think he could be a 6w5 INFJ. The way he over-analyzes emotional and romantic matters is way too familiar. ;)

Dorothea Brooke is almost certainly an INFJ, but not sure about her enneagram - I think she's likely to be a 1, maybe 1w2.

Whilest I am of opinion that the nerd characters portrayed in 'The Big Bang Theory' are very stereotypical and therefor too broken and rather impossible to type (They're still funny to watch though, I'm just saying that typology-wise, the series doesn't have anything interesting to add). Leonard is definately nothing like an NT and does indeed show more promise to be an the NF department.

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Lucy from I Love Lucy <3

lucille_ball.jpg-1344.jpg

Betty Boop :)

2458-betty-boop-pictures-02-717036-748813.jpg

Dharma, Jenna Elfman's character in Dharma and Greg

jenna-elfman01.jpg

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Oh yea! My boyfriend thinks I am just like Maggie Gyllenhaal's character, Ana Pascal from the movie Stranger than Fiction.

strangerthanfictionana.jpg

A few other characters why not ;)

Carrie Bradshaw from Sex and the City

_41417941_carrie_203.jpg

Lorelai, the Mom from Gilmore Girls

lauren.jpg

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I'll call myself a mix, taking something from: