• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What character from popular culture do you think best describes you.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Introversion (I):
versus
Extroversion (E):
Sensing (S):
versus
Intuition (N):
Thinking (T):
versus
Feeling (F):
Judging (J):
versus
Perceiving (P):

INTP barely

Hmm.

Also

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp
HDNk4CQ.jpg

Last edited:

treetophideaway

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
There are five characters I think describe me (or at least how I think and approach things; not necessarily how I dress). Ironically most of the characters are male. I don't typically value what females in society value.

1. Felicity - Arrow
  2. Oliver Queen - Arrow
  3. Cisco - The Flash
  4. Daryl - The Walking Dead
  5. Zuko - Avatar: The Last Airbender

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I personally recognize myself in Neal Caffrey from "White Collar" for my more artistic, impulsive and easygoing side, Tony Stark for my almost non-stop sarcasm and maybe also Marty McFly of Back To The Future (I also think that if you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything). Otherwise, I can't really think of anyone else right now except maybe I've got a bit of Steve Rogers in me as keeping my loved ones safe and secure is my priority number 1 :)

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Introversion (I):
versus
Extroversion (E):
Sensing (S):
versus
Intuition (N):
Thinking (T):
versus
Feeling (F):
Judging (J):
versus
Perceiving (P):

INTP barely

Hmm.

Huh... I wondered where that went.

Back on Topic

Brain (Family Guy)
f347224ae020b71e06444fe30e6ff54b.gif

Wunjo

Maverick thinker.
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
2068237-grout.jpg

Dr. Alistair Grout
, primogen to Clan Malkavian. Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines.

''Grout regretted the fact that he couldn't run an asylum anymore, and he missed the horrendous things that happened in such institutions; he hadn't had much respect for human life. Grout also enjoyed puzzles and riddles immensely, going so far as to transform his own house into an immense maze full of such riddles.''

PumpkinMayCare

𝓛ιкєтнє𝓓єνi lмαу
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Trolling:
Spongebob Squarepants

(Ya, a bit...)

For real:

Hard to find a character that resembles me well. But it could be a mixture between Scully (X-Files, obviously), Hank Moody (Californication) and a tad Carrie Bradshaw (SATC). Now that got weird really fast...