• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What character from popular culture do you think best describes you.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Varric can be nasty and antagnostic like me.

Like me its just a dream world that im nasty to people. As they say dreams reflect your inner nature :D

You know good and well that was perfectly innocent embellishment, and the truth was far sweeter... unless you play the game different than I do?

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You know good and well that was perfectly innocent embellishment, and the truth was far sweeter... unless you play the game different than I do?

Thats what i mean. I like to talk about how nasty i am but i cant be horrible to anyone trully. I love to embellish stories up of evil deeds like Varric. For example did you know one time I stole 5 ENFPs from an INTJ ;). I play shall we say a far more fun and chaotic story than most :D

The Cat

Staff member
Thats what i mean. I like to talk about how nasty i am but i cant be horrible to anyone trully. I love to embellish stories up of evil deeds like Varric. For example did you know one time I stole 5 ENFPs from an INTJ ;). I play shall we say a far more fun and chaotic story than most :D

I still end up romancing Isabella fenris or Merrill though

The Cat

Staff member
lab19.jpg

cosmic royal

Phoenix Flame
MBTI Type
xNTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Mello is fairly similar to me. Just remove the blond hair and excessive leather.

tumblr_lv8g59ezcb1r5arcxo1_500.gif

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Mello is fairly similar to me. Just remove the blond hair and excessive leather.

tumblr_lv8g59ezcb1r5arcxo1_500.gif

So you're obsessed with chocolate is what you're telling me and you think your brother is kind of a bit annoying.

Seems reasonable.

but to kill your self merely to prove your bro is a little bit excessive.

(I read the manga only so idk how different the anime portrays him)

cosmic royal

Phoenix Flame
MBTI Type
xNTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So you're obsessed with chocolate is what you're telling me and you think your brother is kind of a bit annoying.

Seems reasonable.

but to kill your self merely to prove your bro is a little bit excessive.

(I read the manga only so idk how different the anime portrays him)

Yep, that's pretty true. :thumbup:

I didn't catch that last part in the anime. I know that Takada killed him with a piece of the Death Note she hid in her clothes. (But I haven't read the manga yet.)

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yep, that's pretty true. :thumbup:

I didn't catch that last part in the anime. I know that Takada killed him with a piece of the Death Note she hid in her clothes. (But I haven't read the manga yet.)

Oh well he knew he was going into a suicide mission with that so yeah he didn't technically commit suicide but it's like running up to a suicide bomber lol

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Staz(Blood Lad) for a variety of reasons

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
A lot of my friends tell me I remind them of Oliver from HTGAWM. My ex-boyfriend actually compared us to Connor and Oliver together actually lol.

julesiscools

MBTI Type
ISFP
It's probably tied among a few characters.

Davina Claire (Her bad attitude/temper, and the fact that she'll do anything for those she loves)

tumblr_ohu4mbl9Fq1toi8q8o2_500.gif

Allison Argent (Again, doing anything for those she loves and how she'll suck things up and do what has to be done)

tumblr_nz9uk0pBfu1sopmsmo2_500.gif

Emma Swan (Self-preserving unless people she loves are involved, then she's self-sacrificing)

200_s.gif

Elena Gilbert (See above reasons, more emotional than Allison and Emma but less temperamental than Davina)

giphy.gif

(Pretty sure the other common factor among all is that they're big on staying true to themselves and doing what is "right")

cosmic royal

Phoenix Flame
MBTI Type
xNTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My closest friend said I was a combination of Clarice Starling and Hannibal Lecter.

Honestly, I'm not entirely sure what to make of it.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This is actually kind of hard for me for some reason. I don't tend to see myself in other characters - especially not entirely. These are some very different characters, but there's a sprinkle of each in the mix.

The mascot costume in Kabluey (not Salmon)

My mom said I'm similar to Deanna Troi. This scene I relate to: "make it stop! make it stop!"

Somehow there is a little Phoebe in the mix

My boyfriend says I'm a cross between Scully and Phoebe. I'm not as conventionally rationalistic as Scully, but I totally relate to this...

Put a little Carrie in the mix when the situation calls for it O.O