• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What character from popular culture do you think best describes you.

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Daleturro

I'm Johnny Tuturro from Graceland on a good day, and Dale Jakes on a bad day, lol (they both crack me up though). I guess I see Johnny as my feeling side, and Dale as my thinking sidem. The funny thing is that they both have a love/hate relationship in the series haha.

Johnny

tumblr_mm1xz2VGvn1qleje6o7_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mm1xz2VGvn1qleje6o6_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mr5yesOgd31s993bao4_250.gif

giphy.gif

Dale
tumblr_mm2zkbnUWf1qleje6o6_250.gif

tumblr_niop5cKklo1snvcpbo2_250.gif

tumblr_niop5cKklo1snvcpbo5_250.gif

tumblr_niop5cKklo1snvcpbo4_250.gif

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Pacha from The Emperor's New Groove
e7f9eaeeede2f272fabab9f90731f596.jpg

This guy is totally me in every aspect, even his story is a little similar to my life story haha except for the physical appearance..
But my family say I sound like Betty Boop [emoji849]

lapinchocolat

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
Margaery Tyrell or Petyr Baelish from A Song Of Ice and Fire (Game of Thrones)

or

Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold from Once Upon A Time

Null

-
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Lisa Simpson 100%. Although my mom likes to compare me to the female lead of Bones.

original.png

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
probably jim halpert from the office. we both tend to do unnecessary and occasionally destructive things when we're bored.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I never really watched the show but people used to tell me I was like Eric from That 70s Show. Also, the Matthew Modine character in full Metal Jacket and the main character from Can't Hardly Wait. Whatever.

Personally I find it easiest to identify with characters who are "almost human" yet not quite there. Data, Bishop, Seven of Nine, Cameron (Sarah Connor Chronicles)

Donna Pinciotti from That 70's Show with a dash of Hyde.

Well, hello there. ;) lol

Sil

This is a test.
In terms of temperament, Mary Lennox from The Secret Garden (1993) is the closest I can think of. She's stubborn, moderately sour, demanding, and focused only on her own interests. She also harbors a fear of her own worthlessness.

That's not me on the day-to-day, but that's a more true-to-self me.

On a deep, emotional level, Kim Sun-woo from A Bittersweet Life (2005) or Mr. Stevens from Remains of the Day (1993). Both are characters who live very task-oriented lives, and have become so wrapped up in what they do that they have lost the ability to recognize who they are.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
probably jim halpert from the office. we both tend to do unnecessary and occasionally destructive things when we're bored.

So apparently we're supposed include video examples or something.

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Shiro, from Deadman Wonderland.

latest

Split personality. :pinkcuffs:

Lia_kat

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
A combination of:
Lydia Deetz from Beetlejuice
Raven from Teen Titans
Debra Morgan from Dexter
Azura from Avatar: The Last Airbender
Pamela from Louie

:moonwalk:

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
A combination of:
Lydia Deetz from Beetlejuice
Raven from Teen Titans
Debra Morgan from Dexter
Azura from Avatar: The Last Airbender
Pamela from Louie

:moonwalk:
I used to get so frustrated with Debra's behaviour until my friend pointed out that we're pretty much the same person. We talk the same, have the same stupid expressions (with too much swearing), we're erratic, we fall in love with EVERYONE, and we both get randomly flustered and do stupid shit. So as far as I can tell, anyone that's like Deb is awesome.

I'm a toned down version of Jane:
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_mqq6qg7vTW1qbuchfo4_500.gif

happy-ending.gif

Jane-Kerkovich.gif

Lia_kat

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I used to get so frustrated with Debra's behaviour until my friend pointed out that we're pretty much the same person. We talk the same, have the same stupid expressions (with too much swearing), we're erratic, we fall in love with EVERYONE, and we both get randomly flustered and do stupid shit. So as far as I can tell, anyone that's like Deb is awesome.

I did not see the similarity either until my husband started mentioning it. She would do/say something and he would look at me like "Yeah... That's you." Especially the swearing and emotional stuff. LOL

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
I did not see the similarity either until my husband started mentioning it. She would do/say something and he would look at me like "Yeah... That's you." Especially the swearing and emotional stuff. LOL
LOL that's awesome. She's a great character!

hipsterpeterpan

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I really relate to Castiel from Supernatural. And Belle from Beauty and the Beast of course because INFP lol (though I've seen people argue that she's INFJ, but whatever she's super relatable regardless).

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Personally, from current TV I probably relate to aspects of Sameen Shaw and Harold Finch (person of interest) the most. Though my icon is Root, and I like her the best from the show.

Ah, oh yes, Clarice Starling (Silence of the Lambs, not Hannibal) is pretty close too. Also Daria.

Couple of months later, I've found an incredibly good fit in a single character.

Clarke Griffin from The 100.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Olivia Pope always hit uncomfortably close to home.

My long-term plan is to become Mallory Archer, net worth and personal connections permitting.