• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What character from popular culture do you think best describes you.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
1803677_1311793290523.69res_400_300.jpg

I've been told Kyle Broflovsky. He tempered morality, smarts, and (relative) kindness with the mischievousness of an eight-year-old.

... before he got demoted to "stick-up-the-ass moral crusader."

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I never really watched the show but people used to tell me I was like Eric from That 70s Show. Also, the Matthew Modine character in full Metal Jacket and the main character from Can't Hardly Wait. Whatever.

Personally I find it easiest to identify with characters who are "almost human" yet not quite there. Data, Bishop, Seven of Nine, Cameron (Sarah Connor Chronicles)

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I have been compared to:

Baymax from Big Hero 6

Nayuki Minase from Kanon

Mayushii from Steins;Gate

Doc from Red vs Blue

And a couple of those guys from that one swimming thing

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Anime must be a mostly Gen-Y-and-later thing?; I have no idea about any of it.

----------------
The only two characters I can relate to decently, and I think I'm similar in demeanor/thoughts, is Angela from 'My So-called Life' and Charlotte in 'Lost in Translation'. Though when I was Angela's age (right when the show was airing!!), I didn't have the social life she had, and I think I was less daydreamy. Probably a little less angsty at that point in my life. But the overall elements of her I found relatable. With Charlotte, I could just relate to quite a bit, and also think her demeanor and how she engages with people and dialogues, her introvertedness and processing, life questions, is pretty similar to me.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Non-sciencey friends have compared me to Sheldon Cooper from the Big Bang Theory. Only having a passing knowledge of the character I consider that an insult.

Friends from graduate school have compared me to Wednesday Addams, Temperance Brennan and Maura Isles (never watched any of the shows).

Personally, from current TV I probably relate to aspects of Sameen Shaw and Harold Finch (person of interest) the most. Though my icon is Root, and I like her the best from the show.

Ah, oh yes, Clarice Starling (Silence of the Lambs, not Hannibal) is pretty close too. Also Daria.

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
Jane from Happy Endings
Debra Morgan from Dexter
Elaine from Seinfeld
Female Stan Smith from American Dad

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I have not yet watched Haikyuu but my friend who is obsessed with it says that I am most similar to Sugawara. So I went to his myanimelist page to see what this guy's like.

Current Concerns: That there are a lot of kouhai taller than him

She knows me so fucking well :boohoo:

sorenx7

I've had a few people say I remind them of Tarzan. But I think that mostly has to do with the way I walk, not the way I look. Nevertheless, I've unintentionally scared a number of people because I must be so silent and naturally stealthy.

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
I've had a few people say I remind them of Tarzan. But I think that mostly has to do with the way I walk, not the way I look. Nevertheless, I've unintentionally scared a number of people because I must be so silent and naturally stealthy.
HIIIII are you also Alexander Skarsgard? :wubbie:

I'm Cameron Diaz from Bad Teacher. Drunk/bitchy Cam and I have a pretty similar personality. Now all I need is a fling with JT.
giphy.gif

sorenx7

HIIIII are you also Alexander Skarsgard? :wubbie:

I'm Cameron Diaz from Bad Teacher. Drunk/bitchy Cam and I have a pretty similar personality. Now all I need is a fling with JT.
giphy.gif

No, sadly I'm not. That "Bad Teacher" movie with Cameron Diaz was one of her best, though. I really liked that. As for Skarsgard, his "Legend of Tarzan" movie should be good, too.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I feel like I relate to various aspects of various characters, and pinning it down to one would be limiting and would probably confuse people. Indeed, this may have already happened. People tend to take this stuff too literally.