• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Jim Carrey... really?

2XtremeENFP

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
Most people agree that Jim Carrey is an ENFJ. But, can someone explain to me why he has Ni and not Ne? It seems like his humor screams Ne-dom with his crazy ideas and funny rants he can go off into during interviews and improvisations...

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
How is he ENFJ? I suppose that is possible, but I would be curious to hear the reasoning. I always thought he was an ENTP, or ENFP, or possibly the Sensor counterparts to those.

Grungemouse

Widdles in your cream.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I think he's an SP, actually. He has that spontaneous and straightforward style I associate with those types. Ne-humour is a little more complex; it makes you think? Unless NTP humour is different from NFP.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I think he's an SP, actually. He has that spontaneous and straightforward style I associate with those types.

That's what I think too. I have yet to hear/read anyone actually make a case for him being an N at all, much less an NJ.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
^ true and weird.

Portrays himself as a SP but I know nothing about his private life so, meh.

Fecal McAngry

Most people agree that Jim Carrey is an ENFJ. But, can someone explain to me why he has Ni and not Ne? It seems like his humor screams Ne-dom with his crazy ideas and funny rants he can go off into during interviews and improvisations...

You are correct.