User Tag List

First 56789 Last

MBTI
    IXFP

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    You're clearly not reading my posts if you think I don't believe that people all have different opinions on music. My last three or four posts have all been about just that, in fact, so maybe if you're not willing to read what I've written before you mouth off, you should leave the thread.
    Oh I read your posts alright. Music is subjective blah blah everyone have different tastes YET you continually attacking people who are expressing their subjective opinions. WTF dude? Seriously?

Here you've directly stated that music that draws influence from a variety of genres is inherently bland. I'd really like to hear a justification for this statement, not indignant and totally irrelevant whining, thx.
    I think it usually comes out bland. Sorry that is not good enough for you. Your view what is bland music maybe different from mine BUT that's fine. You can disagree BUT you don't have to go off putting words in others mouth and project YOUR elitist feelings on to them. It's sickening.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinebrighter View Post
    Oh I read your posts alright. Music is subjective blah blah everyone have different tastes YET you continually attacking people who are expressing their subjective opinions. WTF dude? Seriously?

I think it usually comes out bland. Sorry that is not good enough for you. Your view what is bland music maybe different from mine BUT that's fine. You can disagree BUT you don't have to go off putting words in others mouth and project YOUR elitist feelings on to them. It's sickening.

I think Simulated World's arguments are actually some of the least elitist in this thread.

That's just my subjective opinion, of course.

Permabanned

nickleback sucks.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    nickleback sucks.
    [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7F3O6WYfHQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7F3O6WYfHQ[/YOUTUBE]

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    nickleback sucks.
    Leave it to ISTP to contribute meaningful content.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

You know, I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt by assuming you're illiterate/too lazy to read, but apparently you'd rather make it abundantly clear to the whole thread that the real problem here is your reading comprehension.

My point was that you should separate "I dislike it" from "It's bad", which has absolutely nothing to do with disputing the idea that people have different opinions on music, and in fact wholly and completely contradicts any such claim.

But hey, don't let the facts confuse you--your FEELINGS have already defined me as the bad guy here and arbitrarily decided that you're somehow being attacked, and lord knows you can't ever question an INFP's feelings, or you're just an asshole!

MBTI
    IXFP

My point was that you should separate "I dislike it" from "It's bad", which has absolutely nothing to do with disputing the idea that people have different opinions on music, and in fact wholly and completely contradicts any such claim.
    So that's all this drama is about? Semantics? Wow. I never knew someone who would go so overboard about it. Music being subjective is so obvious. Only a NT would feel the need to point it out and ramble about it.

*sigh* Fine I should have said "I don't like it" instead of "It's bad." Sorry.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

So that's all this drama is about? Semantics? Wow. I never knew someone who would go so overboard about it. Music being subjective is so obvious. Only a NT would feel the need to point it out and ramble about it.

*sigh* Fine I should have said "I don't like it" instead of "It's bad." Sorry.
    You just pointed it out and rambled about it when no one had even attempted to dispute it, and I can assure you you're not an NT.

MBTI
    IXFP

You just pointed it out and rambled about it when no one had even attempted to dispute it, and I can assure you you're not an NT.
    I couldn't take it seriously. Thought you were telling someone they are a musical elitist when they don't have your views after you talked about subjectivity. A hypocritical troll. Turns out you are just super anal.

Either way. This is my last post. Go ahead and call everyone you come across a "musical elitist" when they use the common wording of "it's bad". Good luck with your mission of cleaning the world of pedestrian talk.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

I couldn't take it seriously. Thought you were telling someone they are a musical elitist when they don't have your views after you talked about subjectivity. A hypocritical troll. Turns out you are just super anal.

Either way. This is my last post. Go ahead and call everyone you come across a "musical elitist" when they use the common wording of "it's bad". Good luck with your mission of cleaning the world of pedestrian talk.
    Translation: "I really really really hate admitting I'm wrong, especially when I think someone is being rude to me."

I don't understand how you could draw any of these conclusions from what I've written here. You are really stretching to save face and it's not working.