• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The "What Gender is Lady GaGa" Thread

What is Lady GaGa's gender?

• Female, obviously.

Votes: 22 33.8%
  • Male in disguise.

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • Both.

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Who cares?

Votes: 21 32.3%
  • Lady Who? Gag?

Votes: 8 12.3%

• Total voters

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Hey, my picture link wasn't some scientific test, just a discussion about a sideshow.

I think if she used a different type of wig style she might not even get these questions. She obviously projects tranny.

Soar337

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
i don't know folks. i'm not convinced.

anyone who's got to draw attention to their sex in their reference protocol is probably trying to cover something up.

the question we must as ourselves is whether or not she has official lordship over anything. that is to ask; is she the lady of any one thing.
to my knowledge, she does not possess this quality, given that "gaga" isn't a something, making lordship over the fake noun prohibitively impossible.

the excessive and inappropriate use of the prefix points us to the conclusion that her sex is only a masquerade.

The 'gaga' is reference to the queen song :)

c6e556bb-ee7e-4103-b531-0d01c51b4f60.jpg

That before and after picture is very photoshopped

Soar337

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Hey, my picture link wasn't some scientific test, just a discussion about a sideshow.

I think if she used a different type of wig style she might not even get these questions. She obviously projects tranny.

She wears wigs because when she didn't she kept getting mistaken for other dark haired, female singers

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Yup... just as she planned.

Just the sort of buzz someone needs to stick out of the pack when their musical ability isn't quantifiably better than any of their peers. Look at all the attention she just got here, from just her name and a one or two "speculative comments." Well, she definitely is well-known now.

Soar337

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I actually think she is very talented. She deserves all of her recognition

I think my point is that she's not really more talented than the others out there... not that she's not talented at all.

The competition is pretty fierce for consumer dollars and concert fare nowadays, you have to get attention and market yourself however you can. And that is what she's doing.

Actually, it's sort of savvy in some ways.
Worked for Madonna too.

Soar337

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I think my point is that she's not really more talented than the others out there... not that she's not talented at all.

The competition is pretty fierce for consumer dollars and concert fare nowadays, you have to get attention and market yourself however you can. And that is what she's doing.

Actually, it's sort of savvy in some ways.
Worked for Madonna too.

Yeah, I suppose but I also have a different view on her because I listen to her music quite a lot (she actually sings about the shallowness of fame, and vanity etc.) She's really only in the business because she loves creating music, I think her mindset is very different from quite a lot of other pop-stars out their. But I do think that her outfits were for attention and marketing, her version of it :p

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Yeah, I suppose but I also have a different view on her because I listen to her music quite a lot (she actually sings about the shallowness of fame, and vanity etc.) She's really only in the business because she loves creating music, I think her mindset is very different from quite a lot of other pop-stars out their. But I do think that her outfits were for attention and marketing, her version of it :p

^This is really cute, I must say.

I agree with Jennifer on her last two posts. Zactly.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Yes, it was, sorry. But it's also hard to believe someone's motives (gaga) when they say something but don't act it. It's easy to say you are doing something for better reasons than you actually are. There is nothing wrong with being a performer.

Soar337

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
But why would she want to put EVERYTHING into her performance if she didn't care about her craft? She may want fame but she does love creating music and giving stuff back to her fans

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Isn't that part of performing for many people? Everyone I know who is in a (local) band cares about their craft. Gaga looks like she enjoys the fame just as much as the craft. Of course, I know nothing about her other than the (seemingly personally created) hype.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

You can feel however you want, that's very cool -- I just do not understand what it has to do with the posts I made.

I mean, I personally am good at my music and have invested a TON in my performances (piano and band gig)... but I'm not a professional musician because I can't invest in image nor spend all of my time practicing; and while I usually get feedback about being phenomenal on the local level, I do know that the competition is fierce and my odds of success are pretty slim unless I have a lot of talent AND have a lot of time AND have a marketable image.

So sure, she might be very talented, and have the time, and she's jacking her marketable image up to a level to get it past all the other wannabes who don't have an eye for image. That's all.

The sad thing is that in the industry, one can be a mediocre musician but one's skill at marketing oneself can make one rank above those who are far more skilled and talented.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
The sad thing is that in the industry, one can be a mediocre musician but one's skill at marketing oneself can make one rank above those who are far more skilled and talented.

It's really true in anything. Get your face/name out there you can "win" even if you suck. (not saying gaga does!)