User Tag List

12311 Last

Thread: NFL

MBTI
    ENFj

Default NFL

Okay so I have a thread about my Sox so here is one about the NFL. As far as my team (The New England Patriots A.K.A. The Juggernaut) we have a date with Colts this weekend which should be the game of the year. What are your teams doing?
    ENFJ 3W4

If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you wont be getting back.*

*Actual time may vary.

MBTI
    INFJ

My team's the Patriots & we're doing fantastically...

Are you a fellow New Englander?

DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN. I'm an Eagles fan and we HAD you tonight. We were one ill-advised throw away from winning. God, I hope someone beats the Patriots. I can't take any more from the Boston fans.

MBTI
    ENFj

Quote Originally Posted by FMWarner View Post
    DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN. I'm an Eagles fan and we HAD you tonight. We were one ill-advised throw away from winning. God, I hope someone beats the Patriots. I can't take any more from the Boston fans.
    Yeah I give your eagles credit for not coming in and not rolling over for us. Andy reed did an espectacular job attacking us on all aspects of the game and that on side kick was something I never saw coming. Anyways, this will only make the Pats even more stronger, the Eagles just put a MONSTER chip on the Pats shoulder and the Ravens are the one who are going to pay for it. Sorry to hear about your unhealthy hatred for the Boston fans......

Quote Originally Posted by quietgirl

My team's the Patriots & we're doing fantastically...

Are you a fellow New Englander?
    Why, yes I am, from Revere to be exact. I fallow the Pats and my Sox. Where are yuo from exactly?
    ENFJ 3W4

If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you wont be getting back.*

*Actual time may vary.

MBTI
    ENTP

Tonight we get a preview of the NFC championship game. This is going to be a great game. It's a shame that cable companies won't carry the NFL network so everyone can see America's team dominate the cheese heads.

GO COWBOYS!!

Quote Originally Posted by samIam View Post
    Tonight we get a preview of the NFC championship game. This is going to be a great game. It's a shame that cable companies won't carry the NFL network so everyone can see America's team dominate the cheese heads.

GO COWBOYS!!
    Oh, I don't believe it's the cable companies' fault. The NFL is charging cable companies $3/month per subscriber for the NFL Network, which is among the highest rates for a cable channel, right up there with ESPN, CNN, and MTV. But unlike those channels, which have broad appeal, the NFL Network is niche programming. The cable companies are (rightly, in my view) refusing to raise rates by $3 a month to carry the NFL Network on basic cable. They prefer to offer it as part of a sports package for an additional monthly charge. The NFL is trying to bully the cable companies to accept this plan because they need the vast number of viewers available on basic cable to make it viable to show live games on the network.

And on a completely unrelated topic, to paraphrase "It's A Wonderful Life", every time the Cowboys lose, an angel gets its wings

MBTI
    ENTP

I agree it's not the cable companys fault, it's just too bad they don’t carry it. I think, in the long run, the cable companies wouldn't make money off of the NFL network but they do run the risk of losing money if they don't carry it.

I know many people who are dropping their cable for a dish just for this reason alone.

MBTI
    ENTP

Oh, I almost forgot, the reason angels get their wings when the cowboys lose is so they can go to heaven and help comfort God during his hour of need. He's always so devastated when the cowboys lose.

Quote Originally Posted by samIam View Post
    Oh, I almost forgot, the reason angels get their wings when the cowboys lose is so they can go to heaven and help comfort God during his hour of need. He's always so devastated when the cowboys lose.
    Didn't you hear Jon Kitna? God is obviously a Lions fan!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

My team is the Cowboys,and we have of course dominated everyone except for you pesky Patriots.
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.