• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

NFL

SolitaryPenguin

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
He had a bunch of big hits, just nothing super recent.

Learning to Fly
Last Dance with Mary Jane
Free Falling
Running Down a Dream
Great Wide Open

(just some of the stuff I remember off the top of my head, YouTube is blocked here at work or I would link em)

And if the satire wasn't transparent, the article I linked isn't real (the Onion is where I get most of my fake news cause it makes me chuckle)

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
"Don't Do Me Like That" was the one I was thinking of

got to #10 on Billboard in 1979

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
So they expect people to stay out or up until 11 PM or later partying when they have to go to work the next day?!
Why don't they start it an hour or two earlier?!
Let's start a petition!

It's one of the few necessary sufferings.

MBTI Type
INTJ
So they expect people to stay out or up until 11 PM or later partying when they have to go to work the next day?!
Why don't they start it an hour or two earlier?!
Let's start a petition!

Well, that time slot allows the network to have their hours of pregame hoo-hah without making West Coasters set their alarms. Plus, it puts the game in prime time. I don't think too many people excited about the Super Bowl are worried about staying up until the game is over at 10.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
10 PM isn't so bad, but 11:30 PM isn't so great.

Sandy

MBTI Type
INFP
Since Kurt Warner isn't with the Giants, I am rooting for the Patriots again!

Grocery list completed:
-nachos with jalapenos, cheese, hot ground beef, green onions, black olives, and sour cream
-large peeled shrimp with lots of horseradish
-pizza rolls

I wish my youngest could be here with us. The super bowl is just not the same without him here... I miss him. :cry:

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
I want some of those nachos.
016.gif

Wolf

only bites when provoked
MBTI Type
INTJ
I'm working on supporting the local PD, FD, FBI, and NFL for the Super Bowl here in Glendale. Other than that, I really don't care.

Sandy

MBTI Type
INFP
I'm working on supporting the local PD, FD, FBI, and NFL for the Super Bowl here in Glendale. Other than that, I really don't care.
I have only went to ONE Superbowl, ever, in my life, and that was in Minnesota in... 1993? I can't remember now. The Redskins won. It was chaos and so darn COLD. I hated it. I'd rather be here with my boys in the comfort of my warm living room! :smile:

Wolf

only bites when provoked
MBTI Type
INTJ
We're in Glendale, Arizona, and it's a completely enclosed stadium. I'm not at the stadium (I was there yesterday). Instead, I'm in the Emergency Operations Center (rather than the Joint Operations Center, which is a royal pain in the ass to get to, even with a police car).

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Just caught the Super Bowl TV spot for Iron Man, looks fucking awesome! I just hope Jon Favreau doesn't screw it up like he did with Zathura, which I hated.

(Couldn't give two shits about football, though.)

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
omg that was awesome. i'm so happy the patriots lost. woooooo

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
What a disappointing game.
I couldn't believe how much Brady kept getting hit!
The Giants certainly earned the win.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes, amazing game.

The Patriots' drive was solid when they went ahead.

I'm still not sure how Manning got out of the sack and connected with his receiver on probably the most crucial pass there in the last few minutes.

Just incredible.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The biggest disappointment for me was that they didn't show the trailer for Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.

Didn't pay attention to the game. I find sports highly illogical.

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Yes, amazing game.

The Patriots' drive was solid when they went ahead.

I'm still not sure how Manning got out of the sack and connected with his receiver on probably the most crucial pass there in the last few minutes.

Just incredible.

I couldn't believe he got out of that sack. it was amazing.
and it was so cute how happy his brother was for him.