Thread: NFL

MBTI
    INTJ

Yay Patriots!
    They won the AFC today!
    18-0
    First time in NFL history!

Quote Originally Posted by FMWarner View Post
    I'm picking the Pats and the Packers this weekend. I see the Pats/Chargers being competitive for about two and a half quarters and then the Pats pulling away to a double digit victory that makes the game seem less competitive than it was. I see the Packers/Giants as a potential classic, close right to the end. While I'm picking the Pack, I'd not be surprised at all if the Giants won.
    I will be opening "FMWarner The Greek's Prognosticating Service" with all due haste.

MBTI
    ISTx

Holy cow, what a game. Kinda disappointed that GB didn't win but whatever. The kicker that kicked the winning FG was the same guy that choked on those other two, right?

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

"
    I am sort of feeling Giants/Pats Super Bowl, which will make me really uncomfortable living in NY but being a Pats fan.
    "

I got ya beat

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeatGoesOn View Post
    Holy cow, what a game. Kinda disappointed that GB didn't win but whatever. The kicker that kicked the winning FG was the same guy that choked on those other two, right?

Right.

"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeatGoesOn View Post
    Yes

MBTI
    INTJ

I think the Giants/Pats game will be a nail-biter!!

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

I sure hope so.

I also hope it doesn't come down to a field goal in overtime. I think I almost had a heart attack watching that game last night.

MBTI
    INTJ

I had a premonition that that would happen. Before they tied the score, I had a premonition they would tie the score and have to go into overtime.

Before they started playing in overtime, but after they had the coin toss, I had a premonition, the Giants would intercept the ball and regain possession.

When they decided to send the kicker out for the field goal, I felt so bad for that guy! That was a lot of pressure! Don't you know his career would have been down the tubes if he had missed three kicks in a row in a major playoff game!! As it was, he almost overcompensated in the other direction after going too far left twice in a row!

Some Giants fans are saying they gave the Patriots their toughest game all year. If that's true, the SuperBowl is going to be truly awesome!

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by SolitaryPenguin View Post
    I sure hope so.

I also hope it doesn't come down to a field goal in overtime. I think I almost had a heart attack watching that game last night.
    That game was crazy intense/good. That's how it's supposed to be for playoffs! At least one of the games yesterday held my attention. I figured San Diego didn't stand much of a chance. They were talking like they did but I didn't buy it. Had they of been at full strength they might have played better but I still think a win would have been unlikely.

Anyways, no care about the Giants but I'm rooting for a Pats downfall, so good luck to them.