User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

Thread: NFL

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

if the Pats and the Cowboys go to the Super Bowl i'm having a party. It's been 12 years since the cowboys went to a super bowl.
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

MBTI
    ISTx

In response to the Pats game today:
    Fuck.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by FMWarner View Post
    I think i would even root for the Cowboys over the Pats in the Super Bowl, and I'm fairly certain rooting for the Cowboys is against my religion and would get me disowned.
    LOL that reminds me when NE and Philly played I was actually rooting for the eagles. After they lost though I denied ever cheering for them. By the way this post cannot be held against samIam in the future. I have hacked his account and posted in his name....

MBTI
    ENFj

I think i would even root for the Cowboys over the Pats in the Super Bowl, and I'm fairly certain rooting for the Cowboys is against my religion and would get me disowned. Not to mention the fact that I would have to watch T.O.'s ungrateful ass hold the Lombardi Trophy.
    See there is no need for that, all you have to do is root for Brady a true class act and actually cares about his team mates and not his own personal agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeatGoesOn
    In response to the Pats game today:
    Fuck.
    Join the dark side of the force my child, is a lot more easy on your eyes and your feelings. Agianst the New England Patriots there is no victory.
    ENFJ 3W4

If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you wont be getting back.*

*Actual time may vary.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

Quote Originally Posted by The Third Rider View Post
    See there is no need for that, all you have to do is root for Brady a true class act and actually cares about his team mates and not his own personal agenda.
    Tony Romo is also a true class act and actually cares about his team mates. and i believe his quarterback rating is currently higher.
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

Quote Originally Posted by The Third Rider View Post

Join the dark side of the force my child, is a lot more easy on your eyes and your feelings. Agianst the New England Patriots there is no victory.
    Hahaha, it's funny you use the Star Wars example. In his postgame comments, Tom Brady this season has been like Anakin slowly turning into Darth Vader. He's gone from "aw shucks, just tryin to do my best for the team" to "We want to kill everyone."

MBTI
    ENTP

Hahaha, it's funny you use the Star Wars example. In his postgame comments, Tom Brady this season has been like Anakin slowly turning into Darth Vader. He's gone from "aw shucks, just tryin to do my best for the team" to "We want to kill everyone."
    So who would that make the Jets?

I have a feeling the Pats are wanting a slaughter of the Jets this weekend. The Jets got the ball rolling for the whole cheater thing and I bet the Pats want revenge.

This weekend I will be chanting J - E - T - S Jets Jets Jets. But the score will be Pats 1,000,000,000,000,000 Jets 0.

Quote Originally Posted by samIam View Post
    So who would that make the Jets?

I have a feeling the Pats are wanting a slaughter of the Jets this weekend. The Jets got the ball rolling for the whole cheater thing and I bet the Pats want revenge.

This weekend I will be chanting J - E - T - S Jets Jets Jets. But the score will be Pats 1,000,000,000,000,000 Jets 0.
    I hope so, I have Wes Welker on my fantasy team

MBTI
    INTP

Brian Westbrook -
    WTF?!
    WTF?!
    WTF?!

MBTI
    INFP

Though I don't follow football, I think the following scenario would rule:

The Dolphins beat the Patriots.

Epic.