User Tag List

First 41213141516 Last

Thread: NFL

MBTI
    ENFj

That was by far the most gutless performance I have EVER seen by an offensive line. Those unchlutch mother fuckers got blown off the line 60% of the time!!! I can't believe how horribly they missed their assigments, there were this one play where Straham blew right past Nick Kaczur without laying a finger on him!! . . Brady looked absoluly beat up after the 3rd quater, the last time he was that beat up was after the dolphins beat us 21-0 2 years ago. Its UNEXCUSABLE how they pesformed, mr. Pro bowler matt Light got ABUSED by Osi and weak link Kaczur needs to go IMMIDIATLY (no its not over reaction this guy has sucked all year but you wouldn't know that if you didn't fallow this team). It was just a pathetic showing by a all Pro line, I will NEVER forgive the O-Line for this one. "Mr. I always bite on fakes" Hobbs got suckered yet agian on that last finishing drive, but it wouldn't have happened had the safety not blown up his freaking assignment and had been helping over the top like he should have been, where was that asshole!?!?! As you can see I am beyond frustrated and devastated. I have to say that I have never felt my heart raced so hard in my life than after the last 40 seconds of that game. When we lost I felt like someone drained my soul I had absolutly no emotions what so ever after that. I was numb, I have never felt that way, I actully wanted to cry but for some reason I couldn't bring myself to do it, my other friend too wanted to cry but he couldn't either. I simply laid on the living room emotionless for 20 minutes. If anything I truelly breaks my heart that we couldn't get Seau his ring, I love Moss but this guy NEEDS a ring, I almost shed a tear for him, I hope he comes back next year WE NEED to get him a ring! Please comeback Seau
    ENFJ 3W4

If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you wont be getting back.*

*Actual time may vary.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by The Third Rider View Post
    That was by far the most gutless performance I have EVER seen by an offensive line. Those unchlutch mother fuckers got blown off the line 60% of the time!!! I can't believe how horribly they missed their assigments, there were this one play where Straham blew right past Nick Kaczur without laying a finger on him!! . . Brady looked absoluly beat up after the 3rd quater, the last time he was that beat up was after the dolphins beat us 21-0 2 years ago. Its UNEXCUSABLE how they pesformed, mr. Pro bowler matt Light got ABUSED by Osi and weak link Kaczur needs to go IMMIDIATLY (no its not over reaction this guy has sucked all year but you wouldn't know that if you didn't fallow this team). It was just a pathetic showing by a all Pro line, I will NEVER forgive the O-Line for this one. "Mr. I always bite on fakes" Hobbs got suckered yet agian on that last finishing drive, but it wouldn't have happened had the safety not blown up his freaking assignment and had been helping over the top like he should have been, where was that asshole!?!?! As you can see I am beyond frustrated and devastated. I have to say that I have never felt my heart raced so hard in my life than after the last 40 seconds of that game. When we lost I felt like someone drained my soul I had absolutly no emotions what so ever after that. I was numb, I have never felt that way, I actully wanted to cry but for some reason I couldn't bring myself to do it, my other friend too wanted to cry but he couldn't either. I simply laid on the living room emotionless for 20 minutes. If anything I truelly breaks my heart that we couldn't get Seau his ring, I love Moss but this guy NEEDS a ring, I almost shed a tear for him, I hope he comes back next year WE NEED to get him a ring! Please comeback Seau
    I SO know what you mean! I felt the same way!

I couldn't believe the offense could be so inept for the entire game!!

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

It's called great defense.

MBTI
    ISTx

I had to work during the entire game. I'm so bummed about that. Stoked on the outcome though.

I think it's hilarious that the Pats lost.

I'm very happy for the Giants even though I don't give a damn about them.

I think it's insane that both Manning's have robbed the Pats of a Super bowl title in two consecutive years.

I'm afraid that Bellechick might kill himself.

I'm afraid there will be wanted signs posted in Boston for the Manning's blood.

MBTI
    ENFj

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeatGoesOn View Post
    I had to work during the entire game. I'm so bummed about that. Stoked on the outcome though.

I think it's hilarious that the Pats lost.

I'm very happy for the Giants even though I don't give a damn about them.

I think it's insane that both Manning's have robbed the Pats of a Super bowl title in two consecutive years.

I'm afraid that Bellechick might kill himself.

I'm afraid there will be wanted signs posted in Boston for the Manning's blood.
    If anything this will increase his unhealthy mentality to obliterate every team next year (and wouldn't you know it, we have provably the easiest schedule next year too ). But I just can't come to terms with this lose.... I would trade ANY of the other rings for this one, ANY of them, even 2 of them just for this one. This one ment more to me than all the other ones (except 2001's). When we lost to the Colts last year I was disgusted, when Aaron Boone hit that walkoff HR against Wakefield I was heart broken but this lose is just on its own category, I....... can't describe it.........
    ENFJ 3W4

If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you wont be getting back.*

*Actual time may vary.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Nothing against you, The Third Rider, but I hope all Boston fans feel as bad as you do right now. They deserve it after the way they've acted for the last few years.

MBTI
    ENFj

Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    Nothing against you, The Third Rider, but I hope all Boston fans feel as bad as you do right now. They deserve it after the way they've acted for the last few years.
    Yeah its great being a fan of the Pats because there is no other team's fans that you can talk without taking crap from all of them, just because you are the most hated team on the block. A lot of that so called arrogance has to do with us defending our team, you have no idea how much it sucks to be called cheaters and classless and every other word in between just because you beat some else's team. You can't talk football with anyone just because they see you are Pats fan and you fallow that team. Truth is, whether it be for spygate or Belichick or because of their confidence everyone hates the Pats and their fans. I fully expect to be hated and receive the same treatment by every fan of every team next year and that is fine by me, nobody liked us this season and even freaking Cowboy fans were Cheering for the Redskins, Eagles and Giants, Ravens fans cheering for the Steelers and Colts. It was just sad to the a point that the hatred the fans had against us. All I wanted was for my team to prove the rest of the league wrong show them that we don't have to cheat to show that we have earned all of their respect (or hatred it seems) wins and super bowls, that is why I wanted this ring in particular over the other ones (and to send off Seau with his lifetime achievement award). If you hate on my team you better believe I will fire back. Just look at this its freaking pathetic:

ESPN.com Poll Results by State
    ENFJ 3W4

*Actual time may vary.

Quote Originally Posted by The Third Rider View Post
    Yeah its great being a fan of the Pats because there is no other team's fans that you can talk without taking crap from all of them, just because you are the most hated team on the block. A lot of that so called arrogance has to do with us defending our team, you have no idea how much it sucks to be called cheaters and classless and every other word in between just because you beat some else's team. You can't talk football with anyone just because they see you are Pats fan and you fallow that team. Truth is, whether it be for spygate or Belichick or because of their confidence everyone hates the Pats and their fans. I fully expect to be hated and receive the same treatment by every fan of every team next year and that is fine by me, nobody liked us this season and even freaking Cowboy fans were Cheering for the Redskins, Eagles and Giants, Ravens fans cheering for the Steelers and Colts. It was just sad to the a point that the hatred the fans had against us. All I wanted was for my team to prove the rest of the league wrong show them that we don't have to cheat to show that we have earned all of their respect (or hatred it seems) wins and super bowls, that is why I wanted this ring in particular over the other ones (and to send off Seau with his lifetime achievement award). If you hate on my team you better believe I will fire back. Just look at this its freaking pathetic:

ESPN.com Poll Results by State
    Is it really that hard to understand? Being a Boston fan, you must hate the Yankees. Well, your Pats are the Yankees of football. They've been very successful for seven or eight years in a row, and lots of people don't appreciate the way they go about it. Your coach is a jerk, your team was caught cheating, your quarterback (who was the picture of class before this season) said on the radio that the Patriots "want to kill everyone", and your celebrity fans are insufferable. Bill Simmons even wrote a column a week ago comparing the '86 Celtics to the '07 Pats before the Pats even sealed the deal by winning the Super Bowl. I even found myself rooting for the Giants yesterday, and they're my team's biggest rival!

It's only natural when a team is successful for an extended period for the fans to sort of turn against them and want them to lose. The Patriots were on the good end of that in 2001 when they beat the Rams. Now they're on the other end, it's just cyclical.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

I actually have no animosity for the Pats, at all. I liked watching them play. It's only their fans that I can't stand.

Although, I do have to say that I HATE the Red Sox. I'd love to see them go 0-162. So I guess my animosity toward Boston doesn't come from the Patriots at all. It comes from the whiny Red Sox fans. "The Yankees spend so much money, boohoo". The Red Sox still have the second highest payroll. Whiny, bitchy, arrogant, asshole fans. They beat the Rockies when they had nearly triple the payroll ($143 million to $54 million). Yeah, that's a level playing field. Hell, even the series you won against the Cardinals, you had enough extra payroll to pay for more than 2 #1 starters above and beyond what the Cardinals had.

I don't really like or dislike the Yankees. They are what they are. But the disingenuous Red Sox fans like to pretend they're some sort of underdog. So yeah, I'm glad they're feeling absolutely miserable right now. They deserve every bit of it. QQ

MBTI
    INTJ

You need a lot of money with which to bribe people to live in Massachusetts where it's cold and dreary for so much of the year.