• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Celebrity Crushes

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
True enough. Doesn't help that he's 39... always harder to type the mature ones. 39. Friggin unbelievable. Anyway, he just doesn't talk like an S to me, his speech is too conceptual and abstract. Same goes for his lyrics. And he seems too chatty to be an I. But yeah, only my opinion, don't mean to drag you into a debate or anything. It's just fun talking about him :D

I don't feel like arguing about it at the moment, so let's just watch another video. I mainly appreciate his intensity of emotion more than anything (well you know, other than the fact that he's beautiful and wears eyeliner).

[video]http://www.vevo.com/watch/thirty-seconds-to-mars/hurricane-uncensored-directors-cut/USVI31000069[/video]

Dude, vevo fucking sucks. You can't embed it?

lane777

nevermore
Funny how you post Hurricane when I was just going to add how I considered INFP for him initially, until I realized how much of an exhibitionist he is haha

I don't feel like arguing about it at the moment, so let's just watch another video. I mainly appreciate his intensity of emotion more than anything (well you know, other than the fact that he's beautiful and wears eyeliner).

Yep, he's intense. Yum.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Crush? Like, fuzzy, tingly, butterflies and heart palpitations for a celebrity?

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Since I've never personally known a celebrity, if we're talking about more than physical attraction I'd be hard pressed to come up with 5.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
In no order ..

Cliff Simon .. Ba'al from SG
37593.jpg

Robert Downey Jr .. Oh, in an instant.
Robert-Downey-Jr.jpg

Richard Dean Anderson .. Look at those forearms *drools*
Jackoneill.jpg

Huge Jackman .. *slurp*
hugh-jackman-20070613-269211.jpg

David Tennent .. Take me in your tardis, pleassseeeee.
david-tennant__1298793979-44884.jpg

Russell brand .. I'd only want to listen to him talk ..
russell_brand.jpg

That's 6 .. but never mind :D

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
Excellent choice on Hugh Jackman.... But Russel Brand? REALLY? Fuccckkkkk no.

I thought of another. Chef Gordon Ramsay. Awwwwwwwwwwwww yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
gordon-ramsay-pic-youtube-184025891.jpg

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Excellent choice on Hugh Jackman.... But Russel Brand? REALLY? Fuccckkkkk no.

Lol .. I did say only to talk to. He can articulate himself in such a way, it's almost hypnotising.

There is something to be said about one's mind. It's the greatest stimulant. In close second comes ..... :D

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
My crushes tend to involve people I both think are attractive and are in some things I like (usually I have to be introduced to them in something I like). So the main thing I like them from should follow each name.

Alison Brie (Community)
Alison-Brie-hot-51.jpg

Kristen Bell (Veronica Mars)
24823_kristen_bell_complex_magazine_outtakes_462_122_789lo.jpg

Jenny Lewis (lead singer, Rilo Kiley)
Jenny%2BLewis.jpg

Zooey Deschanel (Almost Famous, 500 Days of Summer. Also: winner for best eyes)
zooey-deschanel.jpg

Lizzy Caplan (Party Down)
lizzy_caplan_l2.jpg

People I also like a lot:

Jenna Fischer (The Office)
jenna_fischer_flower.jpeg

Eliza Dushku (maybe my first real celeb crush because of Buffy)
eliza-dushku-hot+picture+in+maxim2.jpg

There's one or two more I like quite a bit, but I'll call it there for now.

Lightyear

Robert Downey Jr .. Oh, in an instant.
Robert-Downey-Jr.jpg

This one. The one and only RDJ, charismatic, funny and blessed with a mind somewhere between genius and endearingly insane.

And I would also love to listen to Russell Brand talk, just like RDJ he has these crazy ENxP tangents going on:

"Rebel children, I urge you, fight the turgid slick of conformity with which they seek to smother your glory."

"We all need something to help us unwind at the end of the day. You might have a glass of wine, or a joint, or a big delicious blob of heroin to silence your silly brainbox of its witterings but there has to be some form of punctuation, or life just seems utterly relentless."

"Life's never a postcard of life, is it? It never feels like how you'd want it to look."

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
True enough. Doesn't help that he's 39... always harder to type the mature ones. 39. Friggin unbelievable. Anyway, he just doesn't talk like an S to me, his speech is too conceptual and abstract. Same goes for his lyrics. And he seems too chatty to be an I. But yeah, only my opinion, don't mean to drag you into a debate or anything. It's just fun talking about him :D

Okay I feel like addressing this now because I've been listening to 30 Seconds to Mars for the past day or two.

1) I'm pretty sure Jared Leto is Fi.

2) I think the content of his lyrics are Fi/Se/Ni, not Ne/Fi. "Open your eyes, push yourself inside, contemplate all of your senses." I really want to say that he's Ni.

3) An ISFP who is nearly 40 years old would have a hell of a lot of more Ni development than a 20 year old ISFP in most cases.

4) ISFPs are extroverted introverts like ENFPs are introverted extroverts, so that could explain what you think is him being "chatty."

I agree that his lyrics can be pretty conceptual, and I believe that ENFP is the next likely type for him after ISFP. There's a whole thread about this, though, in the popular culture "type me" section.

Omission1234

Alright( I probably dont have the same taste in ladies as the rest of you, but whateverrrr)
Women I'd want to date and have an amazing relationship in :D:

1. Melissa Ferrick ( Hands down, she is amazingly talented, honest and seems hilarious) ohh and shes sexy :D
melissa-ferrick.jpg

2. Uma Thurman.... holy moly.. she can play anything and she badass. also she's humble and gorgeous.
uma-thurman-20041224-18579.jpg

3. Beth Gibbons, lets have a moment to be in aweeee. also if youve never heard her..! go check it out. or actually heres a link
31K8W12ZTXL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

4. Bonnie Raitt ( :D I honestly think I would be star struck meeting her... and I would melt she is amazing and beautiful....its insane.)
bonnie-raitt_2.Jpg

5. This should be left open because there are too many haha buttt for numbers 1-5 for the list Ill put in here:

michelle rodriguez ( because she kicks so much butt and is always smokin' and is hopefully and quite probably gay ) i just dont dig the badass party lifestyle, maybe she is working on it. Were all not perfect sooo.
mainimage.jpg

6. cate Blanchett too !

also I want to add in here: Guys I wouldnt date but would totally wanna be bestfriends and get coffee and jam/ listen to records :D

1. John Frusciante ( kinda my idol, him and melissa ferrick.)
John+Frusciante-728x545.jpg

2. Benicio Del Toro (How cool can one person be??? its insane... I wish he was my second brother and we just hung out.)
wenn2151630.jpg

and then maybe like past historical figures id totally hang out with:

- dostoevsky
-pushkin.. maybe ( i bet he would want to meet in a field and have a picnic.. )
- jesus ( whyy not)
- Django Reinhardt
probably others too.

Im usually just interested in people... but those top 5 ladies oooo yeahhh :D

you can add J Lo because she wonderful wonderful wonderful
Jennifer-Lopez-Hot-Photo-8.jpg

i think i need to stop now haha :D

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
In no particular order:

Alicia Witt
Alicia-Witt5_0.jpg

Kirsten Dunst
kirsten-dunst-20070120-200766.jpg

Zooooooeeeeeey!!
ZooeyDeschanel33996.jpg

Mia Wasikowska
%28310709152633%29Mia_Wasikowska_3.jpg

Sienna Guillory
22362-sienna-guillory.jpg

iris.moon

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
I used to think I'm not the kind of person who has crushes on celebrities, but then it happened.

1. Ian Somerhalder

2. Darren Criss, he's just "totally awesome" (starkid quote). It's just he likes Potter, Disney, he's in Glee... and when he forgets the words of a song and I don't think "what a stupid guy" but "that's cute".

3. Jared Leto. That's not properly a crush, but he's too handsome, almost perfect, and he can sing.

leto03.jpg

4. Gerard Way. I like him expecially when he's singing. He isn't so handsome, but he "touches" me emotionally.

39752313.jpg

Oh, they're 4 and not 5. Doesn't matter.

Crabs

Permabanned
I'm having an emotional affair with S.E. Cupp and Erin Burnett. It's quite newsworthy.

s-e-cupp.jpg

erin-burnett-88130.jpg

á´…eparted

passages
Two that come to mind that are confirmed to be gay:

Zachary Quinto:

Zachary-Quinto.jpg

Brian Sims (technically a politican, but he's has "celebrity" status as well):

tumblr_inline_mp5ue1Vge21qz4rgp.jpg

:wubbie: