• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Celebrity Crushes

mmhmm

meinmeinmein!
chuck-bass.png

noah-puck-puckerman-230635.jpg

chuck bass and puck.
makes me what to wear white cotton panties and squeal like a high schooler.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No crushes per se, but I'd totally bone these:

Karen Gillan
karen-gillan-drunk-1.jpg

Christina Hendricks
christina-hendricks.jpg

Eliza Dushku (can't act for shit, but... HOOOOOT)
3Eliza-Dushku.jpg

Summer Glau
summer-glau-7.png

More to follow...

rav3n

Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark. Just rewatched Iron Man 2. This character's so HOT since he's brilliant! It also doesn't hurt that RDJ's awesome eyecandy. :wubbie:

iron_man_movie_image_robert_downey_jr12.jpg

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
A few of mine.

Zooey Deschanel (very cute, best eyes in the known universe)

109-zooey-deschanel.jpg

Kristen Bell (who needs to get cast in something I actually want to watch again already)

kristen_bell_3.jpg

Jenny Lewis (of Rilo Kiley)

20090107-Jenny%20Lewis.jpg

Eliza Dushku (maybe my first real celebrity crush)

eliza-dushku-maxim-march-2009-4.jpg

Scarlett Johansson (probably my most generic celebrity crush)

Scarlett-Johansson-scarlett-johansson-49273_1024_768.jpg

Jenna Fischer (Probably my most unusual celebrity crush)

jenna-fischer-Pics.jpg

Isla Fischer (whom is slightly more attractive than Amy Adams in my opinion)

islafisher2504aw5.jpg

Jonny

null
MBTI Type
FREE
natalie-portman.jpg

Oooh Natalie Portman, how I crush on thee.

smart
slender
cute
brunette
possible INFJ
if only you were a bit taller. :p

WildCard

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Um, I guess I'm a little wierd, but here goes XD I think it's the eyes and that damn grin :D

ewan_mcgregor_24.jpg

Ewan%20mcgregor-saidaonline.jpg

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I've said it once, I'll say it again:

Josh Harris of Deadliest Catch
6a00d83451b92469e2011570a91b09970b-.jpg

greenhorn-3.jpg

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

HighwayChild

Enneagram
4w5
Top 5 celebrities you Have a crush on

Talking with my lady love about the infamous freebie list. The top "five" famous people that you are ailowed to have sex with if you had the chance.
Or date, or have a crush on kind of, or just feel you could be friends with. 5 people, top of the list, for whatever reason. Who are yours? Number 1 being the one you like the most and then in order through 5. Not all of these are based on just physical beauty.

Prefer Craig Ferguson or Conan O'Brian interview because they're both fuckin' nuts.

Anne Hathaway
some films; Havoc, Get Smart, Alice In Wonderland, Valentines Day

Has this sweet but sexy charm and beauy, just like my girlfriend. In fact I think she reminds me of my girl when I see her, but she doesn't see it. Many women seem jealous of her and say her eyes make her look like she has down syndrome (unlike my girlfriend). I don't see it and swoon whenever she comes on the screen.
Couldn't find an interview with Conan or Craig, but this will work.
[youtube=j-xZj-FuiJc]Anne Hathaway[/youtube]

Rosario Dawson
Some films; Kids, Alexander, Sin City, Clerks 2, 7 Pounds

She's purdy. :blush:Seems cool. I doubt we'd hit if off, I'd be way too intimidated. But in fantasy land we hit it off just fine. She shines. enough said.
[youtube=d8hgXuVfgEQ]Rosario Dawson[/youtube]

Christina Ricci
Some films; Adams Family, Prozac Nation, Black Snake Moan, After Life (she's naked a lot and yes I'm a pervert).

Have had a crush on her since I was around 9 when Adams Family came out. Fortunaly, her career has lasted and so has my crush. Would have been number 1 but after watching a view interviews, her laugh gets on my nerves a little bit. I couldn't listen to that too often. I pictured her as someone a little more dark and didn't laugh as much, but oh well.
[youtube=czWES7eweh8]Christina Ricci[/youtube]

Megan Fox
some films; Transformers 1 and 2, How To Lose Friends and Alienate People, Jennifer's Body

I'm sorry, cliche, but she's hot.This pick is all about sexiness. Not the best actress that i've noticed, but I don't care. Also, she's kind of a bad ass and a little bitchy, which can be sexy in small doses if you're hot enough. I like a dirty mouth for some reason. Move over Angelina. I used to have Christina Aguilera here but since I don't like her style of music and Megan came along, Christina who?
[youtube=GI2CErIA-i4]Megan Fox[/youtube]

Marisa Tomei
some films; My Cousin Vinni, Before the Devil Knows You're Dead, Happy Accident, What Women Want

She is just so adorable. Also hot in my opinion. She also seems kind of artsy and slightly smoldering. Even seems a little broken in a neurotic sort of way, but still maintains a bubbly joy. I feel that I'm kind of drawn toward people who can pull off both and balance it out. I can picture her being obnoxious but also a sweetheart and I still like her.
[youtube=j3Nx1ofrNMI]Marisa Tomei[/youtube]

Like the other actresses, my attractions could just be attributed toward the characters they tend to play and the way they come across through the silverscreen. The interviews are shown to shed some light on their true personalities.

Was very close to adding this person; honorable mention, or number 6 but could move to the list very soon. Yes, I am bored right now. Not really. This is fun to me.

Lizzy Caplan
some films; Cloverfield, True Blood season 1, Hot Tub Time Machine.
[youtube=0D6ILPwIrXs]Lizzy Caplin[/youtube]

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
well i like your thread idea and everyone else sucks for not posting yet haha...let me refine my list real quick and i'll come back.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
okay...just going to post characters because who the hell knows anything about these people in their private lives....and lets also pretend we're all the same age n stuff haha

jared leto in my so called life...he was such my type in hs...so this is my hs aged self posting him as #1 and i'm not creeped out because he's my age in real life.

[youtube=td3fdPT2YIA] :) [/youtube]

okay...2nd choice...and really i gotta be honest...my list isn't very thought out but i felt like playing so whatever...

val kilmer as jim morrison

[youtube=UHWBM-sfiC0] :) [/youtube]

and grungy style johnny depp...with the long hair... :wubbie:

[youtube=dxCaOzmV0LE] :) [/youtube]

this girl...just something i like about her... :)

[youtube=V4YaeRh7LHc] :) [/youtube]

and...last person...really hard to come up with...maybe i'll just choose someone pretty...hmm...

okay super random pick haha...ck model that came to mind...don't judge me!

[youtube=slC84utxCqo] :) [/youtube]

HighwayChild

Enneagram
4w5
Uh oh, lady x, didn't know you had a thing for the ladies.. *whistles*
Yeah, she's cute though.

Good list. Hopefully others will jump in this thread at some point. Thanks for posting. :)

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yeah robert downy jr is all kinds of cool too yep....not sure he's my type really but we'd totally be friends.

October Rust

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
33lnqrk.jpg

Andreas Wilson

122ybg0.jpg

Michael Nyqvist

f0suif.jpg

James Spader

2ugmfi8.jpg

Peter Steele... R.I.P. :(

Also have had crushes on Kiefer Sutherland, Billy Idol, Tobias Moretti and some others xD