• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Celebrity Crushes

Ingrid in grids

daniel-day-louis-mens-vogue.jpg

+
anne_hathaway_l_53771.jpg

+
pretty-boy-leonardo-dicaprio-marry-babies-bar-rafeli.jpg

+
obsessedwithfilmcom20122009_03.jpg

Ingrid in grids

.. And I have absolutely no idea why, but I find Colin Firth ridiculously attractive.
colin.jpg

Yes, even though he is old enough to be my father and even when he looks like this:
colinfirth1.jpg

KDude

Yeah, sometimes. I put Winona Ryder, but it's really only a few of her characters I'm paying attention to (and she isn't that standout of an actress.. but she was in some).

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
.. And I have absolutely no idea why, but I find Colin Firth ridiculously attractive.
colin.jpg

Yes, even though he is old enough to be my father and even when he looks like this:
colinfirth1.jpg

I agree! I mean, he's not old enough to be my father, but he's totally adorable! Should definitely be in more films!

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
This might seem a bit strange, but I crush on characters and not actors particularly, does anyone else?

YES!! That happens to me all the time! Movie characters, TV characters, sometimes even book characters. :) Typically it's not the actor I have a crush on, more like the character he plays.

Currently, however, I can't get enough of...
3478234348_a50866f760.jpg

Josh Harris, of Deadliest Catch. He's a real person (I mean, as opposed to a character), although I'm not sure we'd get along if I met him in real life. Which is probably good, since I'm married! ;) But still... he is SEXXY!!

deadliest-catch32.jpg

Josh_1.jpg

And with his little brother Jake.... awww, so sweet. :)
greenhorn-3.jpg

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Too old for celebrity crushes? Nonsense!

Sacha Baron Cohen is adorable:
sacha-baron-cohen.jpg

David Byrne, back in the day AND right now:
davidbyrne2.jpg

When I was 12ish I had a giant crush on 1970s Jimmy Page. I still have a soft spot for him:
jimmy%20page.jpg

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Pierce Brosnan

piercebrosnan.jpg

Antonio Banderas

antonio_banderas-j-2510.jpg

Liam Neeson

liam-neeson.jpg

Gael Garcia Bernal

gael_garcia_bernal_3.jpg

and yes, I realize that the first three are old enough to be my father... it doesn't make me adore them any less :wubbie:

Cephalonimbus

MBTI Type
INFP
Carice van Houten

carice.jpg

Annie Clark (St. Vincent)

St+Vincent.jpg

Janelle Monaé

Janelle+Mone+jmo.jpg

Joanna Newsom

Joanna+Newsom+joanna.jpg

Natalie Portman

natalie-portman-marie-claire-04.jpg

but mostly i just daydream of Carice :wubbie:

I admire all of these ladies for their work and, as far as i can tell, their personality and intelligence... and of course for being some sexy bitches.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
Joseph Gordon-Levitt

joseph-gordon-levitt-pic.jpg

Yeah, he's probably close to 10 years younger than me. What of it?

kelric

Feline Member
MBTI Type
INtP
Not too much of a crusher, but I definitely have a soft spot for Kari Byron. I'm sure her husband would agree with me :mellow:

photo28.jpg