User Tag List

Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast

Thread: Celebrity Crushes

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    Robert Downey Jr .. Oh, in an instant.

This one. The one and only RDJ, charismatic, funny and blessed with a mind somewhere between genius and endearingly insane.

And I would also love to listen to Russell Brand talk, just like RDJ he has these crazy ENxP tangents going on:

"Rebel children, I urge you, fight the turgid slick of conformity with which they seek to smother your glory."

"We all need something to help us unwind at the end of the day. You might have a glass of wine, or a joint, or a big delicious blob of heroin to silence your silly brainbox of its witterings but there has to be some form of punctuation, or life just seems utterly relentless."

"Life's never a postcard of life, is it? It never feels like how you'd want it to look."

Bijou Phillips
    Laura Prepon
    Tatyana Ali
    Maya Rudolph
    sarah silverman

Senior Member Array Zangetshumody's Avatar

Bijou is our cousin man... thats messed
    Escape powerful genjitsu by averting your gaze from the eyes.

6w7 sx
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by lane777 View Post
    True enough. Doesn't help that he's 39... always harder to type the mature ones. 39. Friggin unbelievable. Anyway, he just doesn't talk like an S to me, his speech is too conceptual and abstract. Same goes for his lyrics. And he seems too chatty to be an I. But yeah, only my opinion, don't mean to drag you into a debate or anything. It's just fun talking about him
    Okay I feel like addressing this now because I've been listening to 30 Seconds to Mars for the past day or two.

1) I'm pretty sure Jared Leto is Fi.

2) I think the content of his lyrics are Fi/Se/Ni, not Ne/Fi. "Open your eyes, push yourself inside, contemplate all of your senses." I really want to say that he's Ni.

3) An ISFP who is nearly 40 years old would have a hell of a lot of more Ni development than a 20 year old ISFP in most cases.

4) ISFPs are extroverted introverts like ENFPs are introverted extroverts, so that could explain what you think is him being "chatty."

I agree that his lyrics can be pretty conceptual, and I believe that ENFP is the next likely type for him after ISFP. There's a whole thread about this, though, in the popular culture "type me" section.
    "Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul." - Edward Abbey

SEE-Fi /Gamma

My Top 5 Celebrities :

Angelina jolie
    Jenifer lopez
    Julia robert

Alright( I probably dont have the same taste in ladies as the rest of you, but whateverrrr)
    Women I'd want to date and have an amazing relationship in :

1. Melissa Ferrick ( Hands down, she is amazingly talented, honest and seems hilarious) ohh and shes sexy

2. Uma Thurman.... holy moly.. she can play anything and she badass. also she's humble and gorgeous.

3. Beth Gibbons, lets have a moment to be in aweeee. also if youve never heard her..! go check it out. or actually heres a link

4. Bonnie Raitt ( I honestly think I would be star struck meeting her... and I would melt she is amazing and beautiful....its insane.)

5. This should be left open because there are too many haha buttt for numbers 1-5 for the list Ill put in here:

michelle rodriguez ( because she kicks so much butt and is always smokin' and is hopefully and quite probably gay ) i just dont dig the badass party lifestyle, maybe she is working on it. Were all not perfect sooo.

6. cate Blanchett too !

also I want to add in here: Guys I wouldnt date but would totally wanna be bestfriends and get coffee and jam/ listen to records

1. John Frusciante ( kinda my idol, him and melissa ferrick.)

2. Benicio Del Toro (How cool can one person be??? its insane... I wish he was my second brother and we just hung out.)

and then maybe like past historical figures id totally hang out with:

- dostoevsky
    -pushkin.. maybe ( i bet he would want to meet in a field and have a picnic.. )
    - jesus ( whyy not)
    - Django Reinhardt
    probably others too.

Im usually just interested in people... but those top 5 ladies oooo yeahhh

you can add J Lo because she wonderful wonderful wonderful

i think i need to stop now haha

In no particular order:

Alicia Witt

Kirsten Dunst

Mia Wasikowska

Sienna Guillory

Member Array

I used to think I'm not the kind of person who has crushes on celebrities, but then it happened.

1. Ian Somerhalder

2. Darren Criss, he's just "totally awesome" (starkid quote). It's just he likes Potter, Disney, he's in Glee... and when he forgets the words of a song and I don't think "what a stupid guy" but "that's cute".

3. Jared Leto. That's not properly a crush, but he's too handsome, almost perfect, and he can sing.

4. Gerard Way. I like him expecially when he's singing. He isn't so handsome, but he "touches" me emotionally.

Oh, they're 4 and not 5. Doesn't matter.
    INFP 9w8 5w4 4w5 sx/sp/so

I'm having an emotional affair with S.E. Cupp and Erin Burnett. It's quite newsworthy.

1w2 sp/so
    SLE Se

Two that come to mind that are confirmed to be gay:

Zachary Quinto:

Brian Sims (technically a politican, but he's has "celebrity" status as well):

MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari
    Likes Osprey liked this post