User Tag List

First 123412 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 267

  1. #11
    Listening Oaky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    6,168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paperoceans View Post
    Ewww. And ew to Emma too. Plain looking chicks.
    Emma Watson's hot.

  2. #12
    Senior Member swordpath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    ISTx
    Posts
    10,552

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paperoceans View Post
    Ewww. And ew to Emma too. Plain looking chicks.
    You suck. Just sayin'.

  3. #13
    Une Femme est une femme paperoceans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Posts
    834

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragingkatsuki View Post
    Emma Watson's hot.
    She looks like any other average girl with tons of makeup on. She doesn't have that "wow" factor; I see nothing special there.
    Between that cigarillo and sticking my finger down my throat to see if I could DT, I feel like puking RN.

    Read my Blog.

  4. #14
    Listening Oaky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    6,168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paperoceans View Post
    She looks like any other average girl with tons of makeup on. She doesn't have that "wow" factor; I see nothing special there.
    Tell me a celebrity who doesn't wear makeup that has the 'wow' factor. Emma doesn't wear much makeup at all and she looks stunning.

    Furthermore every other celebrity without makeup would look like any other average girl.

  5. #15
    Une Femme est une femme paperoceans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Posts
    834

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragingkatsuki View Post
    Tell me a celebrity who doesn't wear makeup that has the 'wow' factor. Emma doesn't wear much makeup at all and she looks stunning.

    Furthermore every other celebrity without makeup would look like any other average girl.
    Kim and Claudia look exactly the same, if not better without makeup. And they still have that wow factor.


    Emma stunning? Don't make me laugh!

    Between that cigarillo and sticking my finger down my throat to see if I could DT, I feel like puking RN.

    Read my Blog.

  6. #16
    Shaman BlackCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    7,004

    Default

    Subjectivity is cool.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

    sCueI (primary Inquisition)

  7. #17
    Senior Member Soar337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    457
    Posts
    387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paperoceans View Post
    She looks like any other average girl with tons of makeup on. She doesn't have that "wow" factor; I see nothing special there.
    She's got a basic yet stunning french beauty about her. She's definately a natural beauty, just look at those eyebrows.

    And Hayley Williams is cute too, she has cool hair I'm sure you'll probably find something wrong with..I don't know, Megan Fox, too?
    <3

  8. #18
    Senior Member Soar337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    457
    Posts
    387

    Default

    Look how pretty she is ^^
    <3

  9. #19
    Listening Oaky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    6,168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paperoceans View Post
    Kim and Claudia look exactly the same, if not better without makeup. And they still have that wow factor.
    Well I've not got much of a bad opinion of claudia and kim so I pretty much agree there.
    Quote Originally Posted by paperoceans View Post
    Emma stunning? Don't make me laugh!
    I'm seeing an opposing opinion of a girl from another girl.

  10. #20
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Posts
    1,480

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Soar337 View Post
    She's got a basic yet stunning french beauty about her. She's definately a natural beauty, just look at those eyebrows.

    And Hayley Williams is cute too, she has cool hair I'm sure you'll probably find something wrong with..I don't know, Megan Fox, too?
    I agree, her eyebrows are hot.

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] How do SJs experience crushes?
    By Usehername in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-03-2010, 01:19 PM
  2. [SP] How do SPs experience crushes?
    By Usehername in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 04-02-2009, 02:36 AM
  3. [NF] How do NFs experience crushes?
    By Usehername in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 12-05-2008, 03:49 PM
  4. [NT] How do NTs experience crushes?
    By Usehername in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-01-2007, 01:23 PM
  5. Celebrating the Rich Inner Life
    By rivercrow in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-14-2007, 07:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO