• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Them Crooked Vultures

kryten5786

MBTI Type
infj
i think this might be the "next big thing" and don't say that lightly, at least the talents there with drummer Dave Grohl (Foo Fighters, Nirvana), vocalist and guitarist Josh Homme (Queens of the Stone Age, Kyuss) and bassist and keyboardist John Paul Jones (Led Zeppelin)

scumbag blues: sounds a bit like modern day "cream"
YouTube - Them Crooked Vultures HD- Scumbag Blues -10/15/09 - Roseland, NYC

Mind Eraser (No Chaser): could have been a 90's Foo's song
YouTube - Them Crooked Vultures - Mind Eraser (No Chaser) - Paris 30/08/2009

Caligulove: love the opening and JPJ playing the organ
YouTube - Them Crooked Vultures - Caligulove (Live Rock En Seine, PARIS, France - 30/08/2009) HD

Bandoliers: im not really sure about this song but i love the vibe it gives off
YouTube - Them Crooked Vultures - Bandoliers - Paris 30/08/2009

i hope this band helps rock/popular rock turn a corner,
im tired of "metro-sexual rock" (nickleback, daughtry etc..)

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Was thinking about making a topic out of this. Tcv is so much better what qotsa has been doing lately, hopefully the album will rock.

Cant wait till the album comes out in 3 weeks