• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

World Series!

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
In honor of Philadelphia (and to poke New York a little), I present you "Ill State of Mind."

[YOUTUBE=A6ZI76XNKkk]NeeKo ft. Deena Marie - Ill State of Mind[/YOUTUBE]

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
The Yankees have never been shut out in Game 1 of any of their 40 World Series appearances. Yikes.

PuddleRiver

It's always something...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
I'm in the depths of despair.
/nf moment

But we'll come back...I swear we will!!

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Say it 'aint so! :boohoo: I'm skipping class tomorrow.

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
I don't really miss my hometown weather. 70 degrees out and raining on Halloween? Let's get this show on the road, MLB!

PuddleRiver

It's always something...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
Thank the gods they pulled Hughes. Poor guy. If Jorge set up high and away, Hughes would pitch low and in. Mo saved the day, though. Well, ya know...kept it from getting worse.

Have I said "Way to go Yankees" yet today?!!