• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

World Series!

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Phillies vs. Yankees. Philadelphia vs. New York. Killer offensive lineup and up-and-down pitching vs. . . killer offensive lineup and up-and-down pitching. What do we think here?

JTG1984

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Um I think the Dodgers should be in the World Series.

nomadic

mountain surfing
MBTI Type
enfp
Um I think the Dodgers should be in the World Series.

The Phillies were the better team.

The SP's were just much better. Even the relief pitching, Philies had the edge too.

Phillies and NY Mets have both lured away Dodger players with better offers, who proved to be crucial in later wins against the Dodgers.

Colletti, is just not aggressive or smart enough to make such moves. And the McCourts are cheapskates and kinda weird. It would have been nice to pick off Hamels or Victorino though. I think Victornio is the Phillies spark and heart, pickin him off would guarantee Dodger's take them next year.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
I'm glad the Yankees are in there, first time since '03. We need that championship with the cold streak since '00.

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Go Yanks! :cheers: Even though I.... don't really watch baseball much. :unsure: I'm from NY. :yes:

MBTI Type
INTJ
I'm a Phillies fan, but I see the Yanks in 6 or 7. In the end I trust their pitching to stop our hitting more than I trust our pitching to stop their hitting.

I would like nothing more than to be convincingly proven wrong :D

Maya Z

MBTI Type
ISFP
I am a Phillies girl, through and through! Go Phillies!!! :D
I miss going to Phillies games so much. So much excitement!

Is anyone going to any world series games?

JTG1984

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Um if I had to pick between the Phillies and the Yankees, Phillies FTW. I cant stand the Yankees.

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
I am a Phillies girl, through and through! Go Phillies!!! :D
I miss going to Phillies games so much. So much excitement!

Is anyone going to any world series games?

My dad works for the Phillies. I was at both nights of Game 5 last year. We tore the city up after the victory!

MBTI Type
INTJ
My dad works for the Phillies. I was at both nights of Game 5 last year. We tore the city up after the victory!

That's fantastic! What a great time to have a relative who works for the team. I was at the clinching NLCS game last year...I can't imagine how cool it must have been to be there for the clinching WS game, especially under the dramatic Selig-induced circumstances.

Maya Z

MBTI Type
ISFP

Wow, I was also at the first night of Game 5 last year! The rain, geeze!
I went to game 3 also, the one that was delayed for an hour because of rain. But the rain in Game 5, what the hell!? Haha! I loved it! :D
The celebrations after we won were fantastic! I had so much fun that night! :smile:

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Wow, I was also at the first night of Game 5 last year! The rain, geeze!
I went to game 3 also, the one that was delayed for an hour because of rain. But the rain in Game 5, what the hell!? Haha! I loved it! :D
The celebrations after we won were fantastic! I had so much fun that night! :smile:

I ended up in the back of a taxi, making out with a Sri Lankan girl in a Wonder Woman costume.