• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

House

Cenomite

Systematic chaos
MBTI Type
ENTP
Is anyone else getting pissed that House is turning into a drama crap-fest now? It used to be mostly medical cases with some drama thrown in to keep it fresh. Now it's a crappy soap opera that happens to take place in a hospital. I think that the show's on its final sprint.

Anyone else getting annoyed at this?

iamathousandapples

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6
Is anyone else getting pissed that House is turning into a drama crap-fest now? It used to be mostly medical cases with some drama thrown in to keep it fresh. Now it's a crappy soap opera that happens to take place in a hospital. I think that the show's on its final sprint.

Anyone else getting annoyed at this?

Yeah, the tuning down of House's snarkiness has not been for the better, considering it's 1/2 of the show!(The other half is diagnoses, by the way.)

htb

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
I just purchased the second season's DVDs after being thrilled by the first season. My friend, who recommended House, caught up this summer and watches the show currently. He thinks this latest season restored the winning formula, but given my luckless record of following programs right before they go off the air, pessimism could be warranted.

Look at it this way: at least it's not Stargate Universe, which is nearly one hundred percent crappy soap opera.

luminous beam

♪♫♪♫♪♫
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
i like seeing House's sensitive side...it's kind of hot lol :p

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I did notice it yes...it's still tolerable for now, but I wonder how long it'll stay cute and if they can keep it interesting.