User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INxJ

I'm so copying you, Jaguar. (not on purpose)

I don't care for watching sports. I do enjoy participating in fencing, tennis, horseback riding, and skiing. I also like hiking, swimming, dance, and bikram yoga. I do all of the aforementioned activities for exercise.

Quote Originally Posted by 01011010 View Post
    I'm so copying you, Jaguar. (not on purpose)

I don't care for watching sports. I do enjoy participating in fencing, tennis, horseback riding, and skiing. I also like hiking, swimming, dance, and bikram yoga. I do all of the aforementioned activities for exercise.
    I've never tried fencing, that would be interesting.
    I used to show horses, competitively, when I was a kid.
    Dad would take my brother and I hiking in the mountains.
    I enjoyed fishing with him, too.

Speaking of mountains, my favorite are in Colorado. That's where I used to ski.
    Vail, Beaver Creek, and Aspen. The natural beauty in Colorado is magnificent.
    It knocks you senseless.

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Tennis, Surfing, Golf, Football, MMA, Target Shooting (rifle, pistol, shotgun), Racing (cars, motorcycles), Sailing, Volleyball, Whitewater Kayaking, Rock Climbing, Wake Boarding, Scuba Diving, Swimming, Snow skiing. I know I'm forgetting a bunch, but I like to do a lot of different sports.

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

My favourite sports include tv watching and and 4chan trolling

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Ice hockey. All levels from little mites to the NHL. It is my most beloved sport and will always rank above everything else. There is nothing else like it. If you have never strapped on a pair of skates and tried it at least once, you need to do so before you die. If you have never watched a game, please do.

Baseball. Tradition. Strategy. No clock to play against. It's summer and childhood and it even has it's own smell, if a sport could have a smell. Baseball seems to exist in a suspended state of innocence, regardless of the shit that sometimes surrounds it.

I like American football. I like the military styled formations. Granted, I'm less educated on the game than hockey and baseball by a long shot but I do like watching. College more than the NFL.

With the Winter Olympics coming I'm looking forward to a lot of sports I don't get to watch as much but still enjoy. Skiing and ski jumping, speed skating, figure skating, the luge and bobsledding and curling, which I'm convinced started out as a drinking game.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

You know, sometimes I think if I had actually been good at/able to play team sports well growing up, or any sport for that matter, I'd have more appreciation for them and would enjoy watching them. But, I don't. I do enjoy watching many of the Olympic events, though... but that's about the extent of my sports-watching.

As for sports I do myself, climbing is pretty much it. And I LOOOOVE climbing. I'm also an avid hiker, but I don't really consider hiking/walking a sport.

(In high school I did cross country for 1 year though..so I guess that sort of counts. And I did ballet from 3rd grade until the start of high school)
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

Soccer/Football,
    Pong/Table Tennis,
    Swimming.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Real football.
    Basketball.
    Baseball.

The other sports after those three.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Speaking of mountains, my favorite are in Colorado. That's where I used to ski.
    Vail, Beaver Creek, and Aspen. The natural beauty in Colorado is magnificent.
    It knocks you senseless.
    The Alps are pretty good, too, if you've ever been there.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

MBTI
    infj

playing/ hockey, baseball, track and field, boxing.
    watching on tv/ football, hockey, baseball and yes....chess boxing... look it up..