• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Zombieland!

Hands Mechanical

MBTI Type
INFP
Saw it yesterday and came out thoroughly entertained. The characters were excellent and I loved the whole style and mood of the movie. Woody Harrelson = utter badass. Possibly my all-time favorite zombie movie?

Timmy

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
If you watch it for being a Zombie movie, I think you'll be disappointed.

If you watch it for what it really is...boy-meets-girl movie set in the Zombie Apocalypse, you'll find it hilarious.

The cameo (to be unmentioned so as to not spoil it) was classic.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
If you watch it for being a Zombie movie, I think you'll be disappointed.

If you watch it for what it really is...boy-meets-girl movie set in the Zombie Apocalypse, you'll find it hilarious.

The cameo (to be unmentioned so as to not spoil it) was classic.

The cameo was definitely the best part for me.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The cameo rocked. :alttongue:

.. and I saw the end of that coming, doh!

Just a great, fun, campy, zombie movie. Woody Harrelson was great, and the Rules were fun too.

r.a

meat popsicle
MBTI Type
STFU
saw it last night. it was light hearted fun but in the end completely forgettable. the romance parts where boring. the best parts of the movie were the opening credits and the cameo.

i liked shaun of the dead and fido better, as far as zombie comedies go. zombieland was more of just capitalizing on other more successful zombie movies. i never thought i would say this, but i'm tired of zombie movies now. zombieland didn't suck, but it kinda killed it for me.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I thought it was really funny. I watched three DVDs last night, and it was my favorite.

i liked shaun of the dead and fido better, as far as zombie comedies go.

Fido was a cute, campy concept, but honestly I liked the characters better in Zombieland.

ReadingRainbows

Cat Wench
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It makes you love Twinkies just a little more than snowballs.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
"Oh you're about to learn about who you're gonna call..."

That totally made me think of Lexicon.