User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Wild horses View Post
    I Have the most AWESOME pic I can PM anyone truely interested in thsi stuff... truely chilling!
    Sure why not...

MBTI
    ESFJ

I will not even watch the clip. I remember seeing the exorcist as a little girl and it scaring the living shit out of me.

I don't do scary films at all .. My mind is too sensitive.
    (I won't even keep sharp objects in my bedroom whilst asleep)

Good luck with that anyway.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    I will not even watch the clip. I remember seeing the exorcist as a little girl and it scaring the living shit out of me.

I don't do scary films at all .. My mind is too sensitive.
    (I won't even keep sharp objects in my bedroom whilst asleep)

Good luck with that anyway.
    i never even had the nerve to watch the exorcist. i was watching a documentary on linda blair and they showed her face done as the exorcist and i couldnt sleep...that freakin face kept comming into my head.
    i can watch movies about killers and stuff, but i cannot do scary movies about demons, ghosts or anything spiritual. oh my freakin goodness, i die.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    i saw that about Spielberg. wonder if there's any truth to that? still haven't seen it but my curiosity is piqued even though I already read the movie spoiler. people are saying they couldn't sleep after seeing it.

somewhat related, my mother called me several weeks ago and said she was awakened during the night to her body bouncing on her bed (she lives alone). I said it might have been caused by blood flow to the brain but she said it was so real and terrifying she was unable to go back to sleep for a few hours and even then she kept the bedroom lights on. hasn't happened again. night terrors? sleep apnea? whatever it was it doesn't sound pleasant. i had a similar experience when i was younger but mine seemed to happen when i'd sleep on my back. i'd wake up to the feeling that something was pushing me down and no matter how hard i tried to get up i couldn't. very scary.
    its called sleep paralysis. its also been linked to people that think they've been abducted. Basically your brain releases some chemicals to "paralyze" you when you're asleep (so that you dont run around and act out your dreams). Sometimes people wake up without that stuff wearing off. Im not making this up, i've experienced it a few times when i was extremely tired.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

the movie also seems to show the typical ESTP/INFJ relationship! pretty hilarious at times....but for some reason it doesnt hurt the terror. It was pretty scary. Thankfully at the end my eyes darted to the text "the characters and events in this film are fictitious" (or however it said it).

The wierdest thing was that rather than having an emotion of being scared. I had an overwhelming empathy feeling. I wanted to cry, not out of fear, but of sadness for the main character. Weirdest emotional response i've had in a while. IM NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE FE!!!

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by Babylon Candle View Post
    the movie also seems to show the typical ESTP/INFJ relationship! pretty hilarious at times....but for some reason it doesnt hurt the terror. It was pretty scary. Thankfully at the end my eyes darted to the text "the characters and events in this film are fictitious" (or however it said it).

The wierdest thing was that rather than having an emotion of being scared. I had an overwhelming empathy feeling. I wanted to cry, not out of fear, but of sadness for the main character. Weirdest emotional response i've had in a while. IM NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE FE!!!
    hehe, watch those bed covers tonight.

MBTI
    INxJ

I will probably see this, but not in the theater.

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Babylon Candle View Post
    i guess that movie is so scary it scares the feeling into you
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by ayoitsStepho View Post
    i never even had the nerve to watch the exorcist. i was watching a documentary on linda blair and they showed her face done as the exorcist and i couldnt sleep...that freakin face kept comming into my head.
    i can watch movies about killers and stuff, but i cannot do scary movies about demons, ghosts or anything spiritual. oh my freakin goodness, i die.
    Oh i can thank my father for that. We used to visit him at weekends, me and my brother and he would just sit us in front of the TV whilst he did his bits and bobs. Bearing in mind i was 6+ years old, we watched Freddy, Hellrasier, dawn of the dead, them kind of films. I never spoke up as to how i felt as he was my dad so i would watch them with a pillow over my face. My poor mum though would have to run in my room at night whilst i am screaming my head off as i was terrified that bloody some scary man was trying to hurt me. lol

I am a little braver these days .. I do watch most haunted on TV .. but that is about it.
    Documentaries on killers don't bother me at all.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    INxJ

This was a terrible movie. Not scary at all. In fact, I was laughing at the frightening bits.