User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

i wouldnt see it for the life of me. i didnt even watch the preview, i know i'll never go to sleep again.
    so nooo way josee
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    i saw that about Spielberg. wonder if there's any truth to that? still haven't seen it but my curiosity is piqued even though I already read the movie spoiler. people are saying they couldn't sleep after seeing it.

somewhat related, my mother called me several weeks ago and said she was awakened during the night to her body bouncing on her bed (she lives alone). I said it might have been caused by blood flow to the brain but she said it was so real and terrifying she was unable to go back to sleep for a few hours and even then she kept the bedroom lights on. hasn't happened again. night terrors? sleep apnea? whatever it was it doesn't sound pleasant. i had a similar experience when i was younger but mine seemed to happen when i'd sleep on my back. i'd wake up to the feeling that something was pushing me down and no matter how hard i tried to get up i couldn't. very scary.
    On wikipedia, after that statement about Spielberg, there's numbers for references where they cited that information from. There were two for that story in particular. One was from an LA times article and I don't remember the other but it was another valid news/entertainment source. I looked at the articles and one of them went a little bit more in detail. It said it was his bedroom door that locked from the inside and he had to call a locksmith to open it. Pretty freaky... and kinda cool. I've read mixed reviews on the movie, some are saying it's over hyped but still makes your skin crawl at times. Either way, it's probably a lot better and more effective in inducing fear than any other recent horror film [garbage] put out. I like how the movie's method is not in over-the-top blood and gore, but in the mood/atmosphere... Movies are always better that way.

Who knows what was up with your mother's story, but for yours (the feeling where you felt like you were being held down)... That's a fairly common night terror to have. I've never experienced it, but heard about it countless time and I've seen it discussed here on the forums before. There's a psychological/physiological reason for why it happens, but I don't recall exactly what that is.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_UxLEqd074"]eek[/YOUTUBE]i woke up in the middle of the night and was watching joe's apartment. during the commercials the preview for paranormal activity came on. i turned the hall light on and finally went back to sleep.

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

Awwww... So cute.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

The trailer looks underwhelming honestly, but I've seen good reviews, so I might pick it up someday, even though I am generally not interested in horror movies.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by Biaxident View Post
    Awwww... So cute.
    go see it then give us a review.

I don't usually go for this genre of movies but this one actually looks interesting, it's done in a documentary like style instead

Arcesso pulli gingerios! Eldanen's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ENTp

If it shows in my city, I'm definitely going to go see it with friends next Friday .

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    go see it then give us a review.
    I'll go by myself.

Compared to reality. This is just a cheap thrill.

MBTI
    ENFP

I Have the most AWESOME pic I can PM anyone truely interested in thsi stuff... truely chilling!
    ... couldn't drag me away

Željko Ražnatovic: argus
    Željko Ražnatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Željko Ražnatovic: to carry your genealogical code??