• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Best Bromance Movies

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Inspired by this thread.

I reckon Star Trek: The Wrath of Kahn and The Search for Spock are pretty good. Spock + Kirk almost brings a tear to my eye...

spocks-death_l.jpg

Gloriana

Patron Saint Of Smileys
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Greatest bromances?

Mikey & Rob - in 'Swingers'
Dylan & Jez - in 'Shooting Fish'
Bill & Ted - in 'Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure'
Ferris & Cameron - in 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off'

Oh, and I still swear that the original "Starsky & Hutch" invented modern bromance.

nomadic

mountain surfing
MBTI Type
enfp
i personally never encouraged girl on girl action, so im can sit by this retalitory female male thing one with w a clear conscience. =D

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
A Clockwork Orange :horor:
a-clockwork-orange.jpg

I watched this film over and over and over again when I was in 7th grade each day after school for a few weeks until my Mother went FOOKING crazy. Haahahaaaa!!! :yim_rolling_on_the_

It wasn't a total waste of time, it made me identify with my name in a way not inspired by Alexander the Greator Alexander Graham Bell, and it refueled my interest in the music of Ludwig Van Beethoven. :cheese:

Now then...where'e my jockstrap and my derby hat... :whistling:

Atomic Fiend

waitwaitwait... people use the term Bromance in serious context?

Yes. It should be a phrase used by only males, to make it seem less gay then it is, then chicks started using it... and now it sounds worse. As if you weren't brave enough to be full on hard gay so you cover it up with bromance.

The correct term however is romantic friendship.

iamathousandapples

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6
Yes. It should be a phrase used by only males, to make it seem less gay then it is, then chicks started using it... and now it sounds worse. As if you were brave enough to be full on hard gay so you cover it up with bromance.

The correct term however is romantic friendship.

It's like blogosphere and information superhighway, one of those awful words that you hope no one ever uses, but everyone always does and they always sound like a complete tool.

The correct term is guy love, or anything that doesn't sound like bromance.
[youtube="lL4L4Uv5rf0"]between two guys[/youtube]