• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

EndGame .. Seen it?

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
As i am not sure if i will get told off for posting the link to the film so ..
Just google ENDGAME by Alex Jones and you will be able to view it on google videos.

It is a very interesting documentary. The conspiracy theorists amongst us will love it, i am sure.

I did enjoy it personally but i thought at a few points during the film, my head was going to explode as i was trying to make connections and take it all in.
Very intense, if they have their shite correct. We are truly f*ck*d.

What is your opinion?

Any truth in it or is it all just coincidental?
I really am looking forward to nerdy ;) responses to this, so don't be shy. :D

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm definatly not going to say the world is perfect and there are no such things happening. On the contrary. But I do know that I fear conspiracy theories more for how they are believed, rather then what truth they actually in fact hold.

With a democratic world comes with a voice for all its participants. The unfortunate effect of conspiracy theories, which are most likely only to draw attention in order to shift the power of the mass, is very real. And that power is easily abused.

People are forgetting where power comes from. It comes from the individuals. The mass. The entire population. Believing absurd and outragious insubstancial theories and ideals is the biggest flaw of humanity.

Hitler had an army. What if his army would've just said no. The entire war wouldn't have existed. Why didn't the army say no? Because they believed in propagated ideals that were spread through superstition and fear. It became their common sense.

Had the masses not fallen for it, a person like Hitler would have been powerless. But instead he used this weakness humans have for his own purposes. In some sense I can't really blame him for that, no offense.

It's the same with these conspiracy theories.

Who cares if they're true or not. When ultimatly it shouldn't matter one bit where 'common sense' reigns supreme. But once superstition seeps into common sense. Then dark times will no doubt come.

That's all there is to it. I honestly don't care if it's true or not. Ultimatly everyone chooses their side for him/herself, I have already chosen mine. Wether we'll face apocalypse or not. Whatever happens, we deserve it for letting it happen. :D

LostInNerSpace

MBTI Type
INTP
This is no conspiracy. It is retarded and it pisses me off like you would not believe, or maybe you would.