User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ISTJ

SU football actually beat someone on Saturday! (I wonder if it will happen again? )
    Syracuse vs. Northwestern
    Recap: Syracuse vs. Northwestern | The News Tribune - Colleges | Seattle-Tacoma News, Weather, Sports, Jobs, Homes and Cars | South Puget Sound's Destination
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    SU football actually beat someone on Saturday! (I wonder if it will happen again? )
    Stranger things have happened! (I think.) We SHOULD be 2-1. The Minnesota game was a classic choke job.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    ISTP

In response to the original post...

Geaux Tigers! *waits for the hate*

I'm happy with our 3 wins so far, but our offense seems to be slacking on the scoreboard a bit. 31 to 3 against ULL? I expected a good 40+ points for us. Our win against the Huskies was a bit on the pathetic side...but I'll take a pathetic win any day over USCs loss to them (that made my week, btw). And the win against Vandy was nothing to brag about either. But hey, wins are wins and not losses. I hope we get our sh!t together for when we play better teams!
    I 65.63% E 34.38%
    S 68.75% N 31.25%
    T 87.1% F 12.9%
    P 66.67% J 33.33%

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by mcmartinez84 View Post
    In response to the original post...

Geaux Tigers! *waits for the hate*

I'm happy with our 3 wins so far, but our offense seems to be slacking on the scoreboard a bit. 31 to 3 against ULL? I expected a good 40+ points for us. Our win against the Huskies was a bit on the pathetic side...but I'll take a pathetic win any day over USCs loss to them (that made my week, btw). And the win against Vandy was nothing to brag about either. But hey, wins are wins and not losses. I hope we get our sh!t together for when we play better teams!
    I got nothing but love for SEC teams!

That is until we travel over to death valley and play yeaux guys!

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    I got nothing but love for SEC teams!

That is until we travel over to death valley and play yeaux guys!
    Awwwww, that's sweet of you

I've got a little love for the rest of the conference when we can't be there. At the moment I hate on Florida a lot because I think Tim Tebow is a bit of a tool and a d-bag (sorry, you actually sound like a cool fan). Yeah, he's good. We get it. (Maybe that's a sign of jealousy on my part D: ) Anyway, once he's off the team making 500 bajillion dollars a year in the NFL, I'll stop hatin' some Oh, and Nick Saban is a jerk, so I hate on Bama too.

I'm all for wins when it's SEC vs. SomeOtherConf, so I don't hate *that* much.
    I 65.63% E 34.38%
    S 68.75% N 31.25%
    T 87.1% F 12.9%
    P 66.67% J 33.33%

Quote Originally Posted by mcmartinez84 View Post
    At the moment I hate on Florida a lot because I think Tim Tebow is a bit of a tool and a d-bag (sorry, you actually sound like a cool fan). Yeah, he's good. We get it.
    Can I get an amen? I'm so tired of hearing about this guy. And it's making me dislike him even though he seems like a perfectly good guy and an excellent player. I watched the Tennessee/Florida game and if I had been playing a drinking game where I drank every time I heard "Tebow", I would have been in the hospital by the end of the first quarter. Still, it wasn't nearly as bad as it was in the BCS championship game last year. I thought the announcers were going to take turns washing his feet.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

I realize this post is rather late and off time....

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    Amen. I'm not sure if I should be super happy, or upset that a win manages to once again mask the major offensive problems the team perpetually has.

Still, what an exciting ending.
    I have been out of school for a long time. But still a Hokie fan. I hate it that I don't get all the games on the West Coast.

I too have concerns about our offence. But still...

Go Hokies!

I always love it when we beat Miami. Hopefully, it'll happen again this weekend.

Accept the past. Live for the present. Look forward to the future.
    Robot Fusion
    "As our island of knowledge grows, so does the shore of our ignorance." John Wheeler
    "[A] scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy." Richard Feynman
    "[P]etabytes of [] data is not the same thing as understanding emergent mechanisms and structures." Jim Crutchfield

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by ygolo View Post
    I have been out of school for a long time. But still a Hokie fan. I hate it that I don't get all the games on the West Coast.

I too have concerns about our offence. But still...

I always love it when we beat Miami. Hopefully, it'll happen again this weekend.
    Welcome, fellow Hokie fan!

You know their offense is bad when the announcer of the game is saying things like, "This team has had offense ranked 90th or below for the last 5 years" and "How in the world did this team win so many championships with an offense like this?"

I'll probably miss the Miami game because of the D.C. Meetup, but I'll be rooting for them in spirit.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Mississippi St. giving LSU some problems early on. We'll see how this goes.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

MBTI
    enfp

Go Bears

By one measure, the answer is no. Since the 2000 season, the Pac-10 has the best record in games against the other Bowl Championship Series conferences (81-62, a .566 winning percentage). The Pac-10 also has a .500-or-better record during this period against each of the other five major conferences. The SEC ranks second among the six BCS conferences with a .528 mark, while the other four conferences are all under .500. Bringing up the rear is the Big Ten with a .475 winning percentage.
    What SEC Dominance? The Pac-10 Has Them Beat - WSJ.com